GARDEN HOUSE CENTER Pay & Benefits reviewsReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 8 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
You should have a money before starting your work with this company they pay a one salary every 3 months , they asked you to give too much and they will give you a little from your rights , also no any health insurance or any help for any thing , maybe if you dye there they will look at you
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at GARDEN HOUSE CENTER
See more GARDEN HOUSE CENTER reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at GARDEN HOUSE CENTER. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 8 reviews
Ratings by category
2.6 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
2.1 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
2.1 out of 5 stars for Management
2.4 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about GARDEN HOUSE CENTER
- How are the working hours at GARDEN HOUSE CENTER?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at GARDEN HOUSE CENTER?One person answered
- Can you work remotely at GARDEN HOUSE CENTER?
- What are the interview questions asking for pump technician?
- Does GARDEN HOUSE CENTER require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check doe…