GARDEN HOUSE CENTER

GARDEN HOUSE CENTER Employee Reviews

Qatar4 reviews
When you are working in Procurement Department, expect that you will be very busy the whole talking to suppliers, project engineers et cetera. Work is nonstop. You just have to practice grace under pressure and have focus in your work in order to finished everyday work.
Very Good company, people and co workers are very professional to work with and helpful. Management is good, working days and work loads are good. Working environment is nice.
Co workers are good and respectable. Developed my reception and secretarial skills. Work place is very diverse as such manny nationalities are working here. Managers are very easy to talk to.
We try every day to make a daily plan distributed over daily working hours but unfortunately the time thieves are the result of the blurred vision of top management, so I learned to be more organized and nothing makes me turn a way from my goals, management need more efforts to keep away from the individual decision-making that leads to the lack of powers and thus the length of the proceedings, not bad workplace, I considered healthy environment for creation and innovation and this is the hardest part of the job and you can call it the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
New Knowledge, big challenge, and enthusiasm
Cons
One man show, lake of discussion maker, and the authority level
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at GARDEN HOUSE CENTER?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at GARDEN HOUSE CENTER. Our community is ready to answer.
GARDEN HOUSE CENTER Reviews by Location