GARDEN HOUSE CENTER

GARDEN HOUSE CENTER Employee Reviews

Qatar7 reviews

Good learning experience, supportive colleagues, challenging tasks, needs attention to the task at hand, should be self driven, should have time management

They didn’t pay salaries

You should have a money before starting your work with this company they pay a one salary every 3 months , they asked you to give too much and they will give you a little from your rights , also no any health insurance or any help for any thing , maybe if you dye there they will look at you

One of the worst company

One of the worst company in my entire 17 of experience life.dont prefer this company my humble request for don't join this worst company.This is my personal experience from this company.

Pros

Cons

Worst

When you are working in Procurement Department, expect that you will be very busy the whole talking to suppliers, project engineers et cetera. Work is nonstop. You just have to practice grace under pressure and have focus in your work in order to finished everyday work.

Very Good company, people and co workers are very professional to work with and helpful. Management is good, working days and work loads are good. Working environment is nice.

Productive and co workers are respectable.

Co workers are good and respectable. Developed my reception and secretarial skills. Work place is very diverse as such manny nationalities are working here. Managers are very easy to talk to.

Obstacles to Success

We try every day to make a daily plan distributed over daily working hours but unfortunately the time thieves are the result of the blurred vision of top management, so I learned to be more organized and nothing makes me turn a way from my goals, management need more efforts to keep away from the individual decision-making that leads to the lack of powers and thus the length of the proceedings, not bad workplace, I considered healthy environment for creation and innovation and this is the hardest part of the job and you can call it the most enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

New Knowledge, big challenge, and enthusiasm

Cons

One man show, lake of discussion maker, and the authority level

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GARDEN HOUSE CENTER. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits