Fugro

Fugro Employee Reviews in Doha

Doha8 reviews
i experienced lot of things and enjoying every moment specially at work site, i always remembered those teams that gives me more knowledge about drilling,
Good colleagues and managers. help you to improve and to grow. very good company. Productive and challenging works with good exercises. encourage you to be more and to be better.
The company is well known for training new talents in the field of geotechnical engineering as well as innovation technology. While working with Fugro, the feeling was that I was part of a larger family working together to achieve world wide recognition.

The fun part of the company is working with various groups around the world, being involved in all kind of problems, such a weak rocks in Australia, to marine works in Europe, East Asia, Africa and Middle East, to earthquake engineering in California, etc. Such world wide spread allows all employee to have a tremendous exposure to the entire field of geotechnical engineering.

Overall, a fun place to be. However, the company struggles to keep pace with the oil and gas industry to which most of the marine work is related to. This industry (oil and gas) is slowly pushed now towards new technologies and Fugro is in a constant transformation to accommodate such world requirement.
Pros
Good learning experience
Cons
High bureaucracy
Good experience to Work with but no good future working long time. Management not looking on workers they looking only their benefits.
No Salary Increments or bonus
management provide you with optimal welfare and work life balance. a typical day at work is fast paced environment with productivity. workplace culture is diversed as multi cultural workmates you will be encountering
FPEN provided a great place to develop as a manger, the tasks were varied and with great exposure to all aspects of the business.

The company is full of highly committed and enthusiastic employees who make the working day enjoyable.
A good work place where you can learn a lot about international standards..
Training given is very good.

Excellent work environment.
My work is combination of site and office work.It is classical survey work.
Mostly we are doing topographic survey projects.

I get very good experience from Fugro here in Qatar but i am not too much happy with my management staff.

Co workers are from all around world and we have a good and experienced survey teams.

Hardest part of job is weather conditions here in Qatar because sometimes is more than 50 c outside and humidity is too high.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when you get your salary at end of month.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fugro?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fugro. Our community is ready to answer.