Four Seasons

Clear
4.0Pay & Benefits

Found 12 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,279 reviews

Working and Enjoyable place

Four seasons Hotel and Resort is a good company in the middle east. The working time may vary according to the roster every month. I had been learned cultural working environment within the colleagues. The management of engineering would provide the best advice to improve the career path as well.

Pros

Free food, free accommodation, free transport and free medical

Cons

Emergency vacation

Best company ever

Four seasons hotel give importance to their employee. The company provides a good benefits to their staff. Four seasons Hotel follow the rules that has given by the Qatar Law. Four seasons Hotel are always give a fair treatment to every employee

Official response from Four Seasons

September 5, 2019
Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the benefits, culture and your coworkers during your time at Four Seasons. Have a great day!

the best work place ever

Very comfortable place for worked , and had a good for all employees. good careers depelovment opportunity. and the culture of the company make all the employee like a family

Pros

free transport meals and accommodations

Official response from Four Seasons

July 2, 2019
Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the culture during your time at Four Seasons. Have a great day!

Amazing Company I ever joined in my whole life

It's an amazing company that I wish to have a branch in the country. The only company that provides a great employee experience. The career opportunity of the staff are the company priority.

Pros

Free meal from breakfast to dinner (on duty or off duty) free ticket every year and paid vacation, amazing accomodation that will make staff really comfortable.

Cons

9 hours duty including 1 hour lunch break

Very good workplace

Good place to work, good management, best of taking care of employee, there is so many benefits the employee will get in there such as free meal, free transportation, free accomodation etc.

Pros

Free meal three times a day (compound/hotel), free accomodation, free transportation

Productive and fun workplace

The company takes good care of their employees. With the benefits of free food, accommodation and transportation is a big help to all the staff financially. I learned how to work in a 5 star hotel with different nationalities.

Pros

Free meals, transportation and accommodation

Cons

no free wifi in accommodation

great accommodation and nice co-workers

I worked in Four Season for 2 years. I am only a casual there. I like the most in this hotel is that they have a great accommodation and very nice co workers. I enjoy working in this hotel. A very nice surrounding. I would like to work again in this hotel if I have given a chance.

Pros

free meal

Cons

8 hours

Employee Friendly Management

I learned to manage my time well, on how to do assigned task in a timely manner. They taught me how to mingle with different races all over the world which boost my confidence to face a large audience.

Pros

Free accommodation, Free breakfast lunch, dinner, snacks

Cons

health care

The most amazing work place ever

Trainings over trainings Teach you how to be the best in this industry Never missing nothing : tools, naming , equipments, This company teach me more than i could ever learn in a different company

Pros

free trainings, meals on duty, transportation free

Cons

Nothing to say

For all the company that I have Worked for the past and my current.

For me career growth never end must always look forward to the next step. In my years of experience in the hospitality industry I enjoy working with deferent nationality and able to work with deferent culture. I look forward for a great manager who knows how challenge his/her people without discrimination and there is equal opportunities among everyone. I think the most hard part of a job is when there is no more growth, that I felt like stagnant water in a department. I would enjoy a place to work where there is a career growth, challenging rolls and a encouraging management.

Pros

Tax free, food allowance, transportation free, medical allowance, housing allowance and provided for air fare back home every year.

Cons

no overtime pay, takes long time for promotion

Pruductive workplace

A lot of benefits like free vacation ticket two way every year.

It is nice experience and I have been learning new experiemnts

One of the best hotel industry in the world wide.The concept and way of treating the people.It was fantastic experienced.

Pros

free accomdation breake fast, lucnh and dinner

Cons

medical allowance free

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Four Seasons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Four Seasons Reviews by Location

• Four Seasons
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?