Four Seasons
Coronavirus update
Information from Four Seasons:

Four Seasons Employee Reviews

Qatar40 reviews
It's a Blessing working with fourseasons, i learn so many thing when i was working with fourseasons. And when I got my vacation time you can stay at fourseasons all over the world. Its amazing
The company was one of the best leading chains within the industry. After they changed the philosophy of having people as one of the main pillars of success to consantrate on profit they compromise the service quality bug time. Guests recent reviews are fair measuring tools that unfortunately prove my point.
The management is very supportive.All equipment and tools are povided well.Every day is interesting,challenging,full of suprise and every minutes are important.
It was definitely an excellent opportunity for me to work with some of the best professionals in the field. I look forward to working with them in the future
Very good organization and always happy to work with them. I have learned from four seasons hotel how to manage the challenges and develop the knowledge. Four seasons always assist to develop the its employees carriers.
Amazing staff and management, good to worknwith fourseasons lot of opportunities and career growth.
Friendly staff and managers. Top management are best and the hr.
January 30, 2020
Thank you for your review as a former Food Attendant and for letting us know that we’re on the right track! We love hearing reviews like this about what makes working at Four Seasons so special.
In this company. We are helpful we have fun we are knowledgeable we are patient we are friends we are successful we work together we communicate and listen we motivate we do great things we are team.
December 10, 2019
Thank you for your review as a former Spa Receptionist and for letting us know that we’re on the right track! We love hearing reviews like this about what makes working at Four Seasons so special.
Really I’m interested to work with Fourseasons again. Best place to work and the managements was really amazing good care about the staffs and paid well on time. Can learn day by day new things
four seasons one of the great place to work.
we learned multinational model of first class service.

Management is good.

Four seasons have its own culture.
September 19, 2019
Thank you for your review as a current Sous Chef! We are so glad to hear that you are experiencing our values firsthand and have found the opportunity to build a career with us.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Four Seasons?
Four seasons hotel give importance to their employee.
The company provides a good benefits to their staff.

Four seasons Hotel follow the rules that has given by the Qatar Law.

Four seasons Hotel are always give a fair treatment to every employee
September 5, 2019
Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the benefits, culture and your coworkers during your time at Four Seasons. Have a great day!
Very comfortable place for worked , and had a good for all employees. good careers depelovment opportunity.
and the culture of the company make all the employee like a family
Pros
free transport meals and accommodations
July 2, 2019
Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the culture during your time at Four Seasons. Have a great day!
It's an amazing company that I wish to have a branch in the country.

The only company that provides a great employee experience. The career opportunity of the staff are the company priority.
Pros
Free meal from breakfast to dinner (on duty or off duty) free ticket every year and paid vacation, amazing accomodation that will make staff really comfortable.
Cons
9 hours duty including 1 hour lunch break
Good place to work, good management, best of taking care of employee, there is so many benefits the employee will get in there such as free meal, free transportation, free accomodation etc.
Pros
Free meal three times a day (compound/hotel), free accomodation, free transportation
This is my first job at fourseason hotel and resort i am learning some thing new everyday with my 120 country nationalities colleague and it's amazing experience with them.
Cons
The company takes good care of their employees. With the benefits of free food, accommodation and transportation is a big help to all the staff financially. I learned how to work in a 5 star hotel with different nationalities.
Pros
Free meals, transportation and accommodation
Cons
no free wifi in accommodation
I like this company also good manners . My life ambition hard working any company.so I will waiting this company. I was vist your company.Good manners.
Cons
I love my job and I like to learn anything and being always positive fun and most important put ur had down and work hard ,
be profetional went handle guest need it and treat the people as would you like to be treat it.
I worked in Four Season for 2 years. I am only a casual there. I like the most in this hotel is that they have a great accommodation and very nice co workers. I enjoy working in this hotel. A very nice surrounding. I would like to work again in this hotel if I have given a chance.
Pros
free meal
Cons
8 hours
its very nice ambiance there,,have good staff and good guests also,,we have a lot of fun out there working,,the managemnt is very nice on the staff,,if i have a chance i will come back there,,
when the hotel is high occupancy and we are lack of staff , i am working double shift and sometimes need to skip meals , but i learned how to be more patient with other people especially when dealing will different nationalities of different countries . no matter how tough the situation is i must trust my superiors , managers and colleagues, working with different nationalities is a good opportunity because i was able to learn different language and cultures. the hardest part of the job is leaving the company because there is no career growth, the most enjoyable part of my job is all my colleagues are like my family we are so open minded and treating each other as a family .
Pros
free accommodation, food and transportation
Cons
lack of staff
Four Seasons Hotel is one of the best company I worked with for almost 5yrs.. I learned how to deal with other people and being more patience at work. I learned to be flexible at all times. the hardest part of my job is only the weather because the outlet that I'm working was outside but still my dedication for my work is always there.. seeing your guest happy and satisfied at all times was one of the most enjoyable part of my job.