Four Seasons

Four Seasons Employee Reviews

Qatar44 reviews

Found 44 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,243 reviews

Working and Enjoyable place

Four seasons Hotel and Resort is a good company in the middle east. The working time may vary according to the roster every month. I had been learned cultural working environment within the colleagues. The management of engineering would provide the best advice to improve the career path as well.

Pros

Free food, free accommodation, free transport and free medical

Cons

Emergency vacation

Respect their employees and support them

Amazing place to work and grow. They respect their employees and help them in difficult situations. Management is good and all the stuff are friendly, each restaurant like a small community, small family, which can gather with each other after a hard working day and celebrate together their birthdays, even managers don’t hesitate to come for this small stuff gatherings of their team. Great guests, which makes you realize, that even you are a server, but you matters and your job matters. Even I have lost my job in Four Seasons during Coronavirus pandemic and I was hurt much by that, but still it will stay in my memory as a best place to work.

Pros

Free accommodation, food, transportation

I learned a lot

I enjoyed working for Four Seasons.It was my first ever job and I have learnt a lot, I was supported by the management and my colleagues, I felt that I could ask my manager/HR to help me and they usually did.

Pros

Full Support

Cons

Long working hours

Racism

Racism in general !! Especially from the general manager Work with uncomfortable atmosphere No respect to the departments head!! It’s all about line staff I recommend strongly to line staff But unfortunately not for managerial level

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Challenging and stressful environment

The company was one of the best leading chains within the industry. After they changed the philosophy of having people as one of the main pillars of success to consantrate on profit they compromise the service quality bug time. Guests recent reviews are fair measuring tools that unfortunately prove my point.

Excelent

It's a Blessing working with fourseasons, i learn so many thing when i was working with fourseasons. And when I got my vacation time you can stay at fourseasons all over the world. Its amazing

Challenging, interesting and full of suprise

The management is very supportive.All equipment and tools are povided well.Every day is interesting,challenging,full of suprise and every minutes are important.

Really good

It was definitely an excellent opportunity for me to work with some of the best professionals in the field. I look forward to working with them in the future

Very good organization

Very good organization and always happy to work with them. I have learned from four seasons hotel how to manage the challenges and develop the knowledge. Four seasons always assist to develop the its employees carriers.

Amazing place to work and you love the job

Amazing staff and management, good to worknwith fourseasons lot of opportunities and career growth. Friendly staff and managers. Top management are best and the hr.

January 30, 2020
Thank you for your review as a former Food Attendant and for letting us know that we’re on the right track! We love hearing reviews like this about what makes working at Four Seasons so special.

Healthy work enviroment

In this company. We are helpful we have fun we are knowledgeable we are patient we are friends we are successful we work together we communicate and listen we motivate we do great things we are team.

December 10, 2019
Thank you for your review as a former Spa Receptionist and for letting us know that we’re on the right track! We love hearing reviews like this about what makes working at Four Seasons so special.

Really I’m missing Foursesons

Really I’m interested to work with Fourseasons again. Best place to work and the managements was really amazing good care about the staffs and paid well on time. Can learn day by day new things

Great place to work.

four seasons one of the great place to work. we learned multinational model of first class service. Management is good. Four seasons have its own culture.

September 19, 2019
Thank you for your review as a current Sous Chef! We are so glad to hear that you are experiencing our values firsthand and have found the opportunity to build a career with us.

Best company ever

Four seasons hotel give importance to their employee. The company provides a good benefits to their staff. Four seasons Hotel follow the rules that has given by the Qatar Law. Four seasons Hotel are always give a fair treatment to every employee

September 5, 2019
Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the benefits, culture and your coworkers during your time at Four Seasons. Have a great day!

the best work place ever

Very comfortable place for worked , and had a good for all employees. good careers depelovment opportunity. and the culture of the company make all the employee like a family

Pros

free transport meals and accommodations

July 2, 2019
Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the culture during your time at Four Seasons. Have a great day!

Amazing Company I ever joined in my whole life

It's an amazing company that I wish to have a branch in the country. The only company that provides a great employee experience. The career opportunity of the staff are the company priority.

Pros

Free meal from breakfast to dinner (on duty or off duty) free ticket every year and paid vacation, amazing accomodation that will make staff really comfortable.

Cons

9 hours duty including 1 hour lunch break

Very good workplace

Good place to work, good management, best of taking care of employee, there is so many benefits the employee will get in there such as free meal, free transportation, free accomodation etc.

Pros

Free meal three times a day (compound/hotel), free accomodation, free transportation

This is my first job at fourseason hotel and resort i am learning some thing new everyday with my 120 country nationalities colleague and it's amazing experience with them.

Productive and fun workplace

The company takes good care of their employees. With the benefits of free food, accommodation and transportation is a big help to all the staff financially. I learned how to work in a 5 star hotel with different nationalities.

Pros

Free meals, transportation and accommodation

Cons

no free wifi in accommodation

Good

I like this company also good manners . My life ambition hard working any company.so I will waiting this company. I was vist your company.Good manners.

work place culture

I love my job and I like to learn anything and being always positive fun and most important put ur had down and work hard , be profetional went handle guest need it and treat the people as would you like to be treat it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Four Seasons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits