Four Seasons Employee Reviews

Found 27 reviews matching the search See all 1,632 reviews
Best company ever
Kids club attendant (Former Employee) –  Doha QatarAugust 23, 2019
Four seasons hotel give importance to their employee.
The company provides a good benefits to their staff.
Four seasons Hotel follow the rules that has given by the Qatar Law.
Four seasons Hotel are always give a fair treatment to every employee
Official response from Four Seasons
September 5, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the benefits, culture and your coworkers during your time at Four Seasons. Have a great day!

the best work place ever
Order Taker (Former Employee) –  Doha, QatarJune 20, 2019
Very comfortable place for worked , and had a good for all employees. good careers depelovment opportunity.
and the culture of the company make all the employee like a family
Pros
free transport meals and accommodations
Official response from Four Seasons
July 2, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the culture during your time at Four Seasons. Have a great day!

Amazing Company I ever joined in my whole life
Stewading, Kitchen, Purchasing - dry store, Server (Former Employee) –  Doha, QatarApril 8, 2019
It's an amazing company that I wish to have a branch in the country.

The only company that provides a great employee experience. The career opportunity of the staff are the company priority.
Pros
Free meal from breakfast to dinner (on duty or off duty) free ticket every year and paid vacation, amazing accomodation that will make staff really comfortable.
Cons
9 hours duty including 1 hour lunch break
Very good workplace
Bar Staff (Current Employee) –  DohaJanuary 18, 2019
Good place to work, good management, best of taking care of employee, there is so many benefits the employee will get in there such as free meal, free transportation, free accomodation etc.
Pros
Free meal three times a day (compound/hotel), free accomodation, free transportation
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  DohaOctober 3, 2018
This is my first job at fourseason hotel and resort i am learning some thing new everyday with my 120 country nationalities colleague and it's amazing experience with them.
Productive and fun workplace
Guest Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Doha QatarMarch 21, 2018
The company takes good care of their employees. With the benefits of free food, accommodation and transportation is a big help to all the staff financially. I learned how to work in a 5 star hotel with different nationalities.
Pros
Free meals, transportation and accommodation
Cons
no free wifi in accommodation
Good
Security officer (Current Employee) –  QatarFebruary 24, 2018
I like this company also good manners . My life ambition hard working any company.so I will waiting this company. I was vist your company.Good manners.
work place culture
Senior Spa Therapist (Current Employee) –  DohaJanuary 23, 2018
I love my job and I like to learn anything and being always positive fun and most important put ur had down and work hard ,
be profetional went handle guest need it and treat the people as would you like to be treat it.
great accommodation and nice co-workers
Waiter (Former Employee) –  DohaOctober 31, 2017
I worked in Four Season for 2 years. I am only a casual there. I like the most in this hotel is that they have a great accommodation and very nice co workers. I enjoy working in this hotel. A very nice surrounding. I would like to work again in this hotel if I have given a chance.
Pros
free meal
Cons
8 hours
good and nice work place
Waiter (Former Employee) –  doha,qatarOctober 2, 2017
its very nice ambiance there,,have good staff and good guests also,,we have a lot of fun out there working,,the managemnt is very nice on the staff,,if i have a chance i will come back there,,
challenging yet enjoyable place to work
Housekeeping Coordinator (Former Employee) –  DohaSeptember 11, 2017
when the hotel is high occupancy and we are lack of staff , i am working double shift and sometimes need to skip meals , but i learned how to be more patient with other people especially when dealing will different nationalities of different countries . no matter how tough the situation is i must trust my superiors , managers and colleagues, working with different nationalities is a good opportunity because i was able to learn different language and cultures. the hardest part of the job is leaving the company because there is no career growth, the most enjoyable part of my job is all my colleagues are like my family we are so open minded and treating each other as a family .
Pros
free accommodation, food and transportation
Cons
lack of staff
productive and fun working even busy hours
Restaurant Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Doha QatarAugust 20, 2017
Four Seasons Hotel is one of the best company I worked with for almost 5yrs.. I learned how to deal with other people and being more patience at work. I learned to be flexible at all times. the hardest part of my job is only the weather because the outlet that I'm working was outside but still my dedication for my work is always there.. seeing your guest happy and satisfied at all times was one of the most enjoyable part of my job.
Nice place with conducive environment and opportunity for career development
Waitress (Former Employee) –  QatarAugust 8, 2017
A typical day at work entailed detailed interaction with the customers and staff. Approaching the customers, suggesting menus and going the extra mile to learn their names gave crucial customer service skills which I doubt I could acquire hadn't it been for the job.
Pros
Best management
Cons
Short breaks
Best Hotel in Sharm Elsheikh
Spa Therapist and Beautician (Former Employee) –  Sharm ElSheikhMarch 28, 2017
Four Seasons Sharm Elsheikh is doubtless the most luxurious hotel in the city and one of the best of Egypt. top standard is being applied and great atmosphere to work
fun place to work and very productive
Junior sous chef - Pastry (Former Employee) –  DohaDecember 10, 2016
amazing job culture, excellent coworkers.
lot of growth and development.
definitely a great option to any hospitality proffesional.
The best employer in the industry.
Bellman (Current Employee) –  Doha QatarOctober 13, 2016
I love working at Four Season's because we are treated like family. The Management listen to the line staff if there's any problems. And basic needs are provided.
Pros
Staff are treated well
Cons
No bonus which is understandable because ghere are years that the business is low
restaurant chef (Current Employee) –  DohaAugust 21, 2016
I am chef in charge for shisha terrace restaurant, and oriental kitchen in the hotel reporting to executive chef.
Management is very good
the hardest part is the benefit is not enough
and most enjoyable part is a teamwork
Administrative Skills
Banquet Coordinator (Current Employee) –  DohaAugust 9, 2016
A very good company to start with working away from home. High quality of work and efficiency. A well maintained name when it comes to hospitality. Delivering high level of standard at all times. Ensuring guests have an enjoyable and comfortable experience. Giving an excellent service.

I am working 9 hours per day however I usually do overtime depends on the workload.
Doing administrative job including assisting the Director of Banquet on timely manner for him to achieve his goals for the department. The management is pro employee and they really into managing well the staffs. They cater employees growth.
I have a team of more than 20 and getting along so well.
Hardest would not be the word rather most challenging is when the workload is overwhelming and it's the most enjoyable part of my job as well. When everything is coming all together and when everything is done at the right time, just feels really amazing and productive.
Pros
Free accommodation, transportation and food
Employee Friendly Management
Executive Steward/Part-Time waiter and barman (Former Employee) –  Doha, QatarSeptember 15, 2015
I learned to manage my time well, on how to do assigned task in a timely manner. They taught me how to mingle with different races all over the world which boost my confidence to face a large audience.
Pros
Free accommodation, Free breakfast lunch, dinner, snacks
Cons
health care
The most amazing work place ever
Designated Trainer (Former Employee) –  DohaFebruary 12, 2015
Trainings over trainings
Teach you how to be the best in this industry
Never missing nothing : tools, naming , equipments,
This company teach me more than i could ever learn in a different company
Pros
free trainings, meals on duty, transportation free
Cons
Nothing to say

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Four Seasons. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3