FAMILY FOOD CENTRE

FAMILY FOOD CENTRE Employee Reviews

Qatar19 reviews
Just work and work and dont mind others just follow the rules and regulation of the company.....just do your job and be patience for all the customer you entertain and always smile for them
Cons
Short break
Duty shift for employee is split u don't have time for the family and body doesn't get enough rest copeup next day and food for employee is not good because multiple nationalities are there but only 1 kind of cook who can cook good food of his nation not even nation state only every where u will find people who wants to work but not able to work
They are the one of the largest leading oldest supermarket in Qatar and they have also a thousand of employees working, they provide a good a excellent services from customers.
Before i joined here i was very facinated and i was curius to work herw later on i came to know that this is not the place what i was looking for. After all people should seek for better and this is what i am doing.
Pros
Getting free food
Cons
Can't explain
I always do task that need to finish in hectic schedule in efficient and effective way, I always work well with my colleagues and help them in other task And always communicate in Finance Dept and I.T department if any issue occurs.
My Pleasure to Work with ....., Superb Working Culture and We Celebrate performing Food Festivals. Management people are very Friendly and Motivated .
It was the first work life which turn out to be experience for a life time.
The management was friendly helping to learn the new things.

Everyone is so helpful that reduces the stress of your work life.
To control the staffs and arrange them for each shift. the hardest part of the job is the duty will start at 4.00 clock in the morning,i enjoyed this job by meeting different people from different countries
Pros
free food and Accomadation
Cons
8 hours duty
i am a hardworking person. although i learn a lot of things on my previous and past job, but i am willing to learn more... challenging position is what i am prepared for.. for the sake of my family i am willing to work far..
Pros
free meal, accommodation, transportation
Cons
break time, day off, health care, commissions, holidays
Since the company is a consumer type organization, we spend most of the time in work where everything is in pressure but the work needs to be done perfectly.
Cons
we are working 10 hours except friday..on fridays we have half day-off sometimes in morning or evening..i enjoyed working there because i gain a lot of friends
Pros
with food allowance
Cons
breaktimes
we have free accomodation and their giving also food allowance and free transportation, but we have long hours duty like 10 hrs and without day off the management is not really good in there staff.
Pros
free accomodations and
Cons
long hours duty
Mainly we are focusing customer complaint and grivance about our product and services.we are maximum providing helps like product services and making customer orders
i learned a lot from that place,such as regional langauge and also how to work in pressure and make the work result oriented.i got very good support from my seniors.
Pros
free accomodation
The accounts assistant is responsible for a wide variety of duties in the accounts function and provides mainly transactional accounting assistance across the ledgers.

Duties include

All aspects of accounts payable, matching batching and coding of invoices.

Reconciling supplier statements on a daily and weekly basis.

All aspects of sales ledger, raising invoices, re-issuing invoices and raising credit notes.

Investigating and resolving queries relating to invoices.

General accursed administration as and when required.

Reconciling the bank statements on a weekly and monthly basis.

Assisting with credit control, chasing debt via telephone, email and letter Allocating incoming payments onto the ledger.
Pros
Free accommodation, meal medical
Cons
Typical days whole week.I learn a lot such as being a counter cashier i encoding the company expenses,monitoring the staff supplies,checking the staff bags,approaching the customer in a nice way when they forget to pay the items so they will not get offended,being concern to the company,be resourceful.The management is good in their staff,the benefits is good and they are systematic.I co-workers most are cooperative,friendly,and funny.The hardest part of the job i encountered when theirs a customer and he is regular customer in our shop and every time his always shouting and complaining he always looking for the manager to complaint,and one time he buy a box of chicken and asking discount from me he cant wait and talking loud in the counter that all the costumers are looking to us,but i thank GOD because i handled that situation i called the manager before giving the discount he want.The enjoyable part is when there is no customers sometimes and i am displaying items in the selves,company outing,and Christmas party.
Pros
full benefits
Cons
full benefits
management is good, but not a good salary and benefits
My Position Held: - Maintenance supervisor

i am doing that work 24 hours ,but thats my responsible
Family Food Centre is one of the leading retail and wholesale distributors in Qatar. I was able to learn various operations that are requiredb to run an FMCG industries. The harderst part of the job was to convest the manual work methord to a fully automated one We had the management backing and successfully implemented salesforce automation in the company.
Pros
Accomdation and free Lunch
Cons
our accommodation we have space for out playing badminton and valley ball..
Pros
free accommadation, transportation 50% free for food.
Cons
short breaks, rest day
Ask a question about working or interviewing at FAMILY FOOD CENTRE. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9