EZDAN HOTEL

EZDAN HOTEL Employee Reviews

This company is a very good company and a good workplace. But because of the economical crisis that hits Qatar the workload of the staff is getting harder to accomplish.
good management,good salary,good health benefits best company,i had a good experience and gained a lot during my work stay with them.bonuses at the end of year
this hotel was a very challenging because it has 3000 rooms. you will experienced different kind of situation everyday and you will learn a lot on how you handle guest complaints and to work well with people.this hotel is the best training ground.
My own typical day at work is by setting my focus on the thing that are need to achieve or done.being proactive always in the work place.I learned to be more be more positive and always work with passion and in every time you commit mistake,just learn from it and never get with the same mistake. Should be follow the company and management rules . -we should be flexible and have a strong communication skills in working in different countries with different workmates and should understand and respect each others culture. - There is no hard job if you are willing to do the job passionately and be happy and think your goal. -The most enjoyable part of the job is if you work with knowledgeable funny people and and in the end of the day you reach your goal.
Pros
free accomodation, transportation, with bonus and tips
Cons
long time of work hours
the it was really good, the hotel its nice, the view its nice and the benefits also its super good i would like to say thank you ezdan hotel that i am part your family member
I did the evening shift and if there was function I have to come early and help the function. I learned the kitchen tecqunic and fine dining food. cooking tecqunic .good management and good business policy . our team was the best team in the ezdan tower. good team work. some time there was big function from the Qatar foundation that time very hard work. cooking the fine dining dishes.. and live cooking for the function.
  1. Employee Reviews