EY

EY Employee Reviews for Executive Director

3.8Job Security & Advancement

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 7,930 reviews

EY will develop and shape you as a Leader...

A Fantastic place to work, develop yourself and become a leader in your field. EY provides with access to knowledge and SME/SMRs around the world for you to work with them, learn and share with them and deliver engagements with them. EY has an incredible market position in the MENA, it was at 60% and had a commanding lead of the marketshare when I joined EY. Training is available all year long for everyone and they are made available globally. If you want to travel, its a great to work and do so. Global Projects across EMEA and MENA region and even wider geography. EY will also, give you technical and business acumen, but where one will shine is their ability to give industry knowledge to all of their staff by providing them Training, access to the Centers of Excellence of that specific Industry and Subject Matter Experts and Thought Leadership. There are a plenty of research materials to learn from and keep yourself busy. Great Culture, Great Firm and Great People.

Pros

Big 4 with Leadership in Cybersecurity and significant investment in AI, Blockchain, FinTech, Machine Learning

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at EY?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7K
3.1K
1.5K

• EY
  • Executive Director
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?