EY

EY Employee Reviews

Qatar12 reviews

Found 12 reviews matching the searchSee all 8,406 reviews

Good place to grow

I was able to meets and work with really samrt and intelligent people. I got to know about many other industries and service line. In EY Qatar, one's satisfaction depends on the team one works in. Some teams are really amazing and understands, but a few aren't. Fortunately I got into an amazing team. I was able to grow my career at EY

Pros

Career Growth, Learning

Cons

Some may have to compromise their personal lives for work

Provides you with opportunity to move overseas

-Auditing different nature of businesses -Interacting with finest professionals at EY and clients -Lead teams and train junior colleagues -Work life balance

EY will develop and shape you as a Leader...

A Fantastic place to work, develop yourself and become a leader in your field. EY provides with access to knowledge and SME/SMRs around the world for you to work with them, learn and share with them and deliver engagements with them. EY has an incredible market position in the MENA, it was at 60% and had a commanding lead of the marketshare when I joined EY. Training is available all year long for everyone and they are made available globally. If you want to travel, its a great to work and do so. Global Projects across EMEA and MENA region and even wider geography. EY will also, give you technical and business acumen, but where one will shine is their ability to give industry knowledge to all of their staff by providing them Training, access to the Centers of Excellence of that specific Industry and Subject Matter Experts and Thought Leadership. There are a plenty of research materials to learn from and keep yourself busy. Great Culture, Great Firm and Great People.

Pros

Big 4 with Leadership in Cybersecurity and significant investment in AI, Blockchain, FinTech, Machine Learning

Na

Ernst & Young is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, England, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world and is one of the "Big Four" accounting firms.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Good place to start the career

Good Company to start on gaining experience and to grow from the ladder. Always Work work work...... Good culture good people. Enjoyed being part of the team.

Pros

Good Culture

Cons

Low Wages

Toxic once the busy season starts.

Work tends to overlap each other during the busy season. Work might most of the time eat the weekend as well. Good company in terms of compensation and benefits.

Pros

Good compensation.

Cons

Work tends to overload.

Great exposure

Working in the management consulting filed is challenging but rewarding. You get expose to different types of work and different industries and try to hone in on the area you wish to further pursue.

Structured Company

The Company is providing excellent training program and ensures that the employees receive proper balance on job work and personal lives. Also, the Company is providing competitive salary pays.

Career growth

I worked at EY for more than 4 years. I started at an entry level and found it difficult with the salary they offer. The work load is huge but interesting in most cases.

Work and learn in Friendly environment

I am fortunate to work with EY. Friendly culture with exposure to work with multinationals and gain wide experience.

Great company

I have learned a lot from my experiences working in EY. I have exposed to various finance related work for various industries.

Pros

finance related experiences with various industries

Cons

n/a

Like and capable of working under pressure

Performed works effectively and efficientlyLearned about culture, value system of the companyManaged by well experienced businessmen.Had a friendly relationship with co-workers. Trained, motivated, advised when it was necessaryDealing with UnionsBoard presentations

Pros

friendly working environment

Cons

dealing with union leaders

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits