Erga Qatar

Erga Qatar Management reviews

Qatar10 reviews

Clear

Life and work balance

A typical day with erga since 7 years ago is fun and fulfilling. It is because, I am exercising my skills and talents everyday, having to meet different contractors showing their submittal requirements which are for review and approve by us. I have learned to be technical with regulations ensuring efficient and quality workmanship. I managed my day to day task completely autonomous because of my distinct trade - the electrical engineering discipline. The hardest part in my job is when disputes occur especially when the contractor do not abide with construction procedures and established communication management systems. My most enjoying part in my job at erga is my complete control of my time and discipline and that I am so proud to say that I have handed over many projects in success.

Pros

Healthcare benefits

Cons

Vacation privilege

Stressful, fast-paced working environment

The working environment is poor very stressful and very strict. There are so much things to do but they don't give enough time to finish the task needed to be done. The managers are always fiery to the employee.

Pros

salary not delayed

Cons

cruel management

Friendly and family like environment

Team work and family like relationship between coworkers and management. As a fresh graduate, I was able to learn a lot from the head of architectural development department. Their patience allowed me to propel into the field.

It is a military facility involved in the efficient operation and maintenance of the King Faisal Naval Base

The work includes but not limited to operation and maintenance but providing efficient power distribution to Desalination Plant, RO Plant, Sewage Treatment Plant, Chiller Plant, Dry dock and Ship Repair Facilities, Airport Facilities including runway lighting, Western Fleet Command Centre Facility, Housing areas and Office buildings, Transmitter and Receiver sites, Hospital facility, Commercial area facilities and all other facilities relevant to the proper and efficient operation of King Faisal Naval Base.

Pros

Provides efficient management support.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Erga Qatar. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Erga Qatar Reviews by Location

• Erga Qatar
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?