Erga Qatar Employee Reviews

Life and work balance
Sr. Electrical Engineer (Current Employee) –  QatarNovember 4, 2018
A typical day with erga since 7 years ago is fun and fulfilling. It is because, I am exercising my skills and talents everyday, having to meet different contractors showing their submittal requirements which are for review and approve by us.

I have learned to be technical with regulations ensuring efficient and quality workmanship.

I managed my day to day task completely autonomous because of my distinct trade - the electrical engineering discipline.

The hardest part in my job is when disputes occur especially when the contractor do not abide with construction procedures and established communication management systems.

My most enjoying part in my job at erga is my complete control of my time and discipline and that I am so proud to say that I have handed over many projects in success.
Pros
Healthcare benefits
Cons
Vacation privilege
Mechanical Inspector (Current Employee) –  QatarJuly 8, 2017
work as a family,we are like brothers in the company erga is good company,we are muti cultural company consist of all services in the field of engineering
great experience
Project Engineer - Project coordinator (Current Employee) –  DohaOctober 25, 2016
Erga Qatar Architects, Planners & Consulting Engineers is located in Doha, Qatar. Company is working in Consultants, Architectural services business activities
Friendly and family like environment
Project Architect (Former Employee) –  DohaAugust 19, 2016
Team work and family like relationship between coworkers and management. As a fresh graduate, I was able to learn a lot from the head of architectural development department. Their patience allowed me to propel into the field.
We work hard until the project is submitted.
Senior Project Architect (Current Employee) –  DohaApril 29, 2016
My typical day of work is not that exciting, because it's all work the whole day, review shop drawings, inspection of mock up or inspection of work/coordination. At the office it is the same reviewing architectural design, construction drawing, coordination. The day that is quite exciting when somebody have a birthday every body gathers around and celebrate, then eat and drink, after that we go back to work.Most of the time I talk and teach about construction drawings to younger architects. I manage some architects on their respective duty on how important their work for us to succeed on submitting our project.Some of the co worker are very cooperative even though sometimes they almost work all night just to finish the project. The hardest part of the project is when we are catching the deadlines and there are a lot hindrance and everybody are moving very slow until such hindrance is gone..
Pros
Like I said only when somebody celebrate a birthday.
Cons
It is inevetable when rushing a project to stay overnight
It is a military facility involved in the efficient operation and maintenance of the King Faisal Naval Base
Electrical Site Engineer (Current Employee) –  Doha, DAWAugust 19, 2015
The work includes but not limited to operation and maintenance but providing efficient power distribution to Desalination Plant, RO Plant, Sewage Treatment Plant, Chiller Plant, Dry dock and Ship Repair Facilities, Airport Facilities including runway lighting, Western Fleet Command Centre Facility, Housing areas and Office buildings, Transmitter and Receiver sites, Hospital facility, Commercial area facilities and all other facilities relevant to the proper and efficient operation of King Faisal Naval Base.
Pros
Provides efficient management support.
Cons
The people in Erga are good people.
Document Controller and Secretary (Current Employee) –  Doha, QatarNovember 26, 2013
Working in the site as document controller has been good to me because i have learned so many things. I learned how to talk and deal with other nationalities, how to approach them.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
too much work but not enough salary