Erga Qatar

Erga Qatar Employee Reviews

Qatar10 reviews

Productive & challenging. Opportunity to learn more. Good package. Flexibility on work. Nice work environment. Good people to work with. Excellent workmanship

Pros

Bonus

Cons

stress

Stressful, fast-paced working environment

The working environment is poor very stressful and very strict. There are so much things to do but they don't give enough time to finish the task needed to be done. The managers are always fiery to the employee.

Pros

salary not delayed

Cons

cruel management

i have a good skills of mangement

I can mange numerous kind of project and present the results and report in very good way.I can mange the projects and submit the required reports at any time with a good presentation

Pros

mangemnt

Cons

sort of work

Life and work balance

A typical day with erga since 7 years ago is fun and fulfilling. It is because, I am exercising my skills and talents everyday, having to meet different contractors showing their submittal requirements which are for review and approve by us. I have learned to be technical with regulations ensuring efficient and quality workmanship. I managed my day to day task completely autonomous because of my distinct trade - the electrical engineering discipline. The hardest part in my job is when disputes occur especially when the contractor do not abide with construction procedures and established communication management systems. My most enjoying part in my job at erga is my complete control of my time and discipline and that I am so proud to say that I have handed over many projects in success.

Pros

Healthcare benefits

Cons

Vacation privilege

work as a family,we are like brothers in the company erga is good company,we are muti cultural company consist of all services in the field of engineering

great experience

Erga Qatar Architects, Planners & Consulting Engineers is located in Doha, Qatar. Company is working in Consultants, Architectural services business activities

Friendly and family like environment

Team work and family like relationship between coworkers and management. As a fresh graduate, I was able to learn a lot from the head of architectural development department. Their patience allowed me to propel into the field.

We work hard until the project is submitted.

My typical day of work is not that exciting, because it's all work the whole day, review shop drawings, inspection of mock up or inspection of work/coordination. At the office it is the same reviewing architectural design, construction drawing, coordination. The day that is quite exciting when somebody have a birthday every body gathers around and celebrate, then eat and drink, after that we go back to work.Most of the time I talk and teach about construction drawings to younger architects. I manage some architects on their respective duty on how important their work for us to succeed on submitting our project.Some of the co worker are very cooperative even though sometimes they almost work all night just to finish the project. The hardest part of the project is when we are catching the deadlines and there are a lot hindrance and everybody are moving very slow until such hindrance is gone..

Pros

Like I said only when somebody celebrate a birthday.

Cons

It is inevetable when rushing a project to stay overnight

It is a military facility involved in the efficient operation and maintenance of the King Faisal Naval Base

The work includes but not limited to operation and maintenance but providing efficient power distribution to Desalination Plant, RO Plant, Sewage Treatment Plant, Chiller Plant, Dry dock and Ship Repair Facilities, Airport Facilities including runway lighting, Western Fleet Command Centre Facility, Housing areas and Office buildings, Transmitter and Receiver sites, Hospital facility, Commercial area facilities and all other facilities relevant to the proper and efficient operation of King Faisal Naval Base.

Pros

Provides efficient management support.

Cons

The people in Erga are good people.

Working in the site as document controller has been good to me because i have learned so many things. I learned how to talk and deal with other nationalities, how to approach them.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

too much work but not enough salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Erga Qatar. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Erga Qatar Reviews by Location

• Erga Qatar
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?