EGIS Employee Reviews

Qatar25 reviews
Egis has a good safety culture and as a safety professional O will recommend egis for any day.
Working in egis as supervision consultant wa a challenging experience because you are in between a construction contractor with poor safety culture and a client that is only production focus but expect you to perform magic even though the body language is you cannot stop work for safety reasons.
Pros
Egis is supportive of her staff in discharhing thier duties professionally
Cons
Handicapped by client that say and expect high safety performance but with different body language
It is a very good consultant to work for. They pay good competative salary. Work culture is good. Professional/personal life balance is good. I highly Recommend the company.
Challenging work environment with scheduled deliverables on monthly basis. Enjoyable working environment with successful completion of project on time and within budget
Excellent work experience in Qatar with EGIS International company. Nice working atmosphere and good knowledge sharing people who always help each other.
Working daily with the Client to achieve best results. PMC is that ideal professional link to assist the Client by managing the main contractor to deliver a world class project within budget and time.
Company has a balance policy between employee and management. Also has a deep empathy towards the staff personal problem. Workplace is the most enjoyable place where staffs shares knowledge and analytical solution whenever problem/issues arises.
- Productive and excellent work place
- Motivation and company culture

- Excellent management level

- Workplace is like family culture

- Excellent working culture
Greatly supported by the Management for the initiatives taken during my tenure. Enjoyed working in Doha with Egis. Would like to work again given an opportunity.
Great place to work. Good mentors and a great workplace culture.
Well qualified and well mannered team setup. Colleagues always ready to help. Improvements are advised by senior members.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at EGIS?
It's a good company to work and life balance.
Good managment,

Good package of salary.

Working Environment is very friendly and supportive.

Communication sistem is little pore.

Job security is very poor, no guarantee of jobs how match longer you have.
i am working overall three years it was nice experiance.atmospher are very friendly. every one want to joint this company.very good managment..............................................................
Working in EGIS International gave me alot of trainings and experience, it molded me to become a very good and well experienced Executive Secretary in a higher level. Its very good and nice working here. Good boss, good colleagues, good Clients.
Cons
Health care
It's been 2 years and so months I have with my current job and all I can say is the best company I worked so far. Yet management and HR are all helpful. Our water Director was my previous boss and I can say that he is the best boss, very affirmative and a very professional working environment.

I will miss our usual cake party organized by yours truly. This is the moment we bond and set aside our 8hours duty.

Though, it is not always happy moments. There would be a bad guy whenever a good guy around.

But in totality, our team would always be special. because in the team we have called our second family.
Pros
with health card
Good people, nice enviroment, welcoming and warm.
Good company support, friendly.

Structured growth opportunities, Global work possibilities.

A must to work for.
Pros
Working hours
The good things
- Great team environment

- Great opportunites for company sponsored personal development

The challenges

Believing that there's still such a nice environment exist work in
Pros
Free Mobile Phone and Load
There is no encouragement from French Managers at all. The level of the hired engineers is low due to cheap selection and salaries. No improvements at all.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Agressive Management
the company is very professional in handling its employees, benifits is being given to the employees with equal protection with the continuity on the job training.
Excellent place to work, very supportive management, respectable people, everything about EGIS is wonderful, i really miss working there. Just there is issue with job security that's the only Minus.
Pros
Everything about EGIS is very good
Cons
Job security
Great Place to work. Career is Project Orientated so support functions are dependent on successful business development. Management is very motivational and training is encouraged.
usually I starts the day writing my to do list and reviewing yesterday's one then having few minutes chat with the team and the director to review the pending issue, approvals etc..

after that I start normally replying to the emails and my regular job requirements as HR manager.

the most enjoyable thing is the multicultural work environment and team harmony.
Pros
Na
Cons
having coffee with the colleagues
just the right benefits package, for a company involve in railway project management. provide employess insurance, air tickets, family visa benefits, equal opportunity employer
Pros
insurance