DoubleTree by Hilton

DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews

productive and fun work place
Working in sales is big responsibility .My current role helped me to build confidence and taught me the importance of customer loyalty

the hardest part of this job when your boss will not support you .

the enjoyable part when you will reach your target end of each quarter
Pros
free lunch, dinner breakfast with all your guest
Cons
unlimited
I love my position where I'm working but wanna grow up from that,i like to have a challange and difficulties beause it make me more strong,challanges are my brotheres sometimes it makes me sad but give me more happiness.
Bad experience
I would recommend all new employees be ready to work hard and most of over time. Company has not bad policy and depending on your position and direct responsibility.
fun workplace
mostly daily routine work, i learned a lot in working in this company, the culture is so diverse but you will get a hang of it, the hardest part of the job is working overtime
Work place
Eavrything good I like the brand of Hilton hotel in future if I get good position I will go back to work again i allwoyas love my preview workplace doubletree by Hilton old town Doha
My first experience in Qatar
Provides courteous and efficient guest service from point of arrival to check out. Books, changes, cancel appointments. Sells retail products, carries out personal training, treatments and supervision of all areas, assists with laundry, stocks up the locker rooms, lounge area, retail area, and treatment rooms.
Productive and Fun Work place
Doubletree by Hilton Doha Old Town is Nice and fun place to work, I have finished my Contract and will like to Relocate for more Experience on my career.
Pros
free meals, transportation and accomodation
Cons
8hrs duty
A workplace where you can easily enhance your skills.
DoubleTree by Hilton Doha - Old Town is an international brand under Hilton Worldwide chain of hotels. This is the first DoubleTree hotel in Qatar. I am part of the pre-opening phase where I experience to start from scratch.The past 1 year and a half with the help of my managers, I learned bit by bit and enhance my sales skills which requires me to reach my quarterly targets. Business development team, (where I am currently in), is a very competitive kind of team when it comes to the market but a very supportive team when reaching targets. For other departments, like F&B, front office, housekeeping, etc.. I honestly have some difficulties to deal with them during operation due to some misunderstandings. However, it is fixed right away by the head of departments. Regarding benefits, it depends on the level of your work, a little bit unfair sometimes but really depending on your position. Overall, the hotel is a good place to work.
Pros
Free accommodation, 3 meals/ day, free transportation
Cons
Sometimes you are all in one. Doing job out of your description.
New challenge for my career development
Managing, maintaining all hotels systems on day to day basis
Support users for IT relateted issues.

I have become more flexible.
Pros
free meals
Cons
support on calls even after working hours
les défi au travail
j'aime beaucoup les nouveau défi est je suis pré je suis le leader responsable dans l'entreprise au sein de mon secteur est je suis fier mais je cherche de nouveau chalange
Pros
Motivé et j'aime le challenge
Cons
un petit peu amusant
elegant,famous have a good comunecation service to customer productive and enjoy to work here
The relation of employer between personel is good.they can seen the productive attentive of each worker is always in conditon.the company is very big and they can help more people that needs work.
Pros
free lunch etc.
Cons
healthcare, shortbreak etc.