Doha Petroleum Construction

Doha Petroleum Construction Management reviews

Qatar43 reviews
Productive and fun workplace
Not a very good company to work for.
Work life balance is awful

Workplace is worst

Management is ignorant towards employees
Salary is also very low with no benefits
good work place but bad accommodation for experienced staff .
*work culture is good
*i learned a lot while i worked alone in island project.(offshore)

*good management
*final documentation, hand over
*working with offshore.
Pros
good food
Cons
bad accommodation (6 person in single room)
Experience and knowledge
It gave me a vast experience and knowledge on refinery and the relationship between management, seniors, colleagues gave me a great passion for refinery jobs. It made me more adaptive to shutdown turnaround job. The scope, planning, critical path , equipments, valves etc.. gave me more information other than theoretical knowledge and changed my vision about the turnaround job.My job was to track,update,report on valves, E and I progress, scope, critical path to finish time. to finish work before expected time and to communicate with my seniors and management on daily basis.The transportation accommodation was wonderful and organised. the hardest part of my job was less workers for i was at night duty and the mechanical man power was very less so i couldn't satisfies myself where as others told it was good job.The most enjoyable part was chit chat with seniors the technicians supervisors made me more confident, comfortable working ambiance and how to do difficult work with pleasure.The food provided was healthy nutritious and tasty.
Pros
company provided accommodation food transportation and other ticket and visa processes, weekend site visit
Cons
break, health club, recreation rooms, prayer rooms, comfortable environment
productive and good working culture.
8-10 hours work time and traveling long hours to work location.
good management and nice staff and good working culture.
salary was in time.good company.
Pros
free lunch hour
Cons
health care
Annual party organized by the company with special holidays on Christmas & New Year
Very comfortable to work. There were no pressure at all. Learned many additions to develop the carrier. Management was very nice. Culture was mix with various nationalities. The hardest part was to sit overtime very late and the enjoyable part was the great support from the Management
Established International Indian Company
Company have very good reputation in international Oil & Gas project field. Company cover all kind of industrial projects & they are always be on target to finish there project on time. Managements a very particular about the quality of the project delivery.
Pros
Free Medical facilities
Bad management
slack management ,not good employers ,syustems are in place however staff and engineers are highly demotivated and do not give thier best

managment lacks direction and do not understand the P & L attached to projects
It is good company
Dopet is a oil and gas company situated in doha,qatar.This is a good platform for freshers.Because they can learn all,what they want from here.Our management is well support for this things.They are providing different position to their staff,so we can learn things very easily.
Overall job experience is somewhat good
It is a good company exept in terms of salary. Overall facilities are good like accommodations, food, transportation etc. The companies management structure is really week. The company is not looking for its growth profit is th only thing they wanted.
Pros
Good accommodation, food, transportation facilities, and all other internal structures are good.
Cons
Salary is really less compared to other companies in same class
No Good
Company is not good in management manner. Stupid HR policy & not good for the people who r looking for good carrier in future.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
HR policy is worst
Do not spoil your career and time in this company.
"Lack of job security".

"Its basically a manpower supply company".

"Top management level is filled with people who do not know their responsibilities".

"Race centric company".

" A British Project Manager handling overall manpower supply and fabrication who plays the most dirtiest politics which I have come across and very insecure about his post who is intimidated by juniors and fires whoever performs well on some lame excuses.He hogs limelight in front of the client companies taking all credit for the work performed by juniors, I pity the people working for him".
Pros
None.
Cons
Poor management, poor pay scale
Good Supportive team
Training Under Skillful Project Management Team
Open & friendly culture
Good Supportive Team

Organized working culture

hard times during shutdown due to limited time frame and lots of work

Learned to handle/work under pressure
Pros
Free Accommodation and food
Productive work place with good working atmosphere
I learned lot in project management from this company & I got opportunities work in different departments. A good working atmosphere to work with co-workers.
about my previous company
i am worked as a instrument technician in dopet .my company give to me a lot of knowledge and experience in different type of instruments also how to behave our senior technician and management people.my co-workers are very approachable to tell about their experience ,i think this is most enjoyable part of my job .
Ok fine going on
No job satisfaction.
Safety management is weak.
Safety is name and brand

No one cares about safety and professionals
Pros
No one care about safety
Friendly workplace