Amazing working experience
Fast growing environment
· Assure project compliance with Permit-To-Work system.
· Check work permits for administrative items, such as if all required signatures are in place, if PPHA is available for the job, if the permit validity period complies with SI-105 or FO's defined time frame.
· Notify FO in case of a potential SIMOPS issues (e.g., work on the same equipment / area where other crews have open permits for).
· Support contractors maintain compliance with the procedures and standards.
· Advise Monitor & Audit Permit-To-Work (PTW) activities.
· Conduct site inspections, particularly high risk activities that should be checked daily for adherence to PTW requirements.
· Mentor, train and develop trainees as and when assigned.
· Demonstrate a personal commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment by following ROK HES regulations and HES standards, policies and procedures.
· Set personal example to all employees regarding commitment and importance of PTW systems within the organization.
· Effectively integrate Permit-To-Work system into the project