Doha Petroleum Construction

Doha Petroleum Construction Employee Reviews for Junior Engineer

Junior Engineer1 review
Qatar1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
It gave me a vast experience and knowledge on refinery and the relationship between management, seniors, colleagues gave me a great passion for refinery jobs. It made me more adaptive to shutdown turnaround job. The scope, planning, critical path , equipments, valves etc.. gave me more information other than theoretical knowledge and changed my vision about the turnaround job.My job was to track,update,report on valves, E and I progress, scope, critical path to finish time. to finish work before expected time and to communicate with my seniors and management on daily basis.The transportation accommodation was wonderful and organised. the hardest part of my job was less workers for i was at night duty and the mechanical man power was very less so i couldn't satisfies myself where as others told it was good job.The most enjoyable part was chit chat with seniors the technicians supervisors made me more confident, comfortable working ambiance and how to do difficult work with pleasure.The food provided was healthy nutritious and tasty.
Pros
company provided accommodation food transportation and other ticket and visa processes, weekend site visit
Cons
break, health club, recreation rooms, prayer rooms, comfortable environment
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Doha Petroleum Construction. Our community is ready to answer.