Doha Petroleum Construction

Doha Petroleum Construction Employee Reviews in Doha

Doha28 reviews
Talks about responsibilities are more than being responsible.
Everyone starts to blame each other when there is a problem at work.

So long as the work is easy and is executed as it should be, it's good company to be in.
DOPET is a suitable place where you can enhance your skill and become more productive for learning different kind of work. The company give attractive salary and benefits.
Dopet is giving plenty of opportunity to work with different clients such as
QATAR GAS, QATAR PETROLEUM.

Based upon capabilities and desire we get additional roles and responsibilities
Amazing working experience
Grear learning

Developing skills

Fast growing environment

· Assure project compliance with Permit-To-Work system.

· Check work permits for administrative items, such as if all required signatures are in place, if PPHA is available for the job, if the permit validity period complies with SI-105 or FO's defined time frame.

· Notify FO in case of a potential SIMOPS issues (e.g., work on the same equipment / area where other crews have open permits for).

· Support contractors maintain compliance with the procedures and standards.

· Advise Monitor & Audit Permit-To-Work (PTW) activities.

· Conduct site inspections, particularly high risk activities that should be checked daily for adherence to PTW requirements.

· Mentor, train and develop trainees as and when assigned.

· Demonstrate a personal commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment by following ROK HES regulations and HES standards, policies and procedures.

· Set personal example to all employees regarding commitment and importance of PTW systems within the organization.

· Effectively integrate Permit-To-Work system into the project
It was a great experience to work in Doha Petroleum. Executing my skills to help the company is fun and I get to learn new knowledge from my bosses and workmates.
Ambitious performance-driven professional fully committed to career advancement in the oil field
industry. Skilled Technician equipped with years of progressive leadership experience, quickly

master new processes, technologies and equipment, demonstrating the ability to easily adapt in

a deadline-driven, high-pressure environment.
Company are verry good company , i have work of instrument tech . Of shutdown job work. Job is oil &gas field job work is project and maintanance work done finish likely work job done.it is verry big company,
Pros
Free foods+acc+ot+traveling&site ot+loundry+other benifits
Cons
Long time with ot.
*work culture is good
*i learned a lot while i worked alone in island project.(offshore)

*good management

*final documentation, hand over

*working with offshore.
Pros
good food
Cons
bad accommodation (6 person in single room)
8-10 hours work time and traveling long hours to work location.
good management and nice staff and good working culture.

salary was in time.good company.
Pros
free lunch hour
Cons
health care
Aged co workers are well experience and everyday there is always a new things to learn. The most professional and courteous employees that I have ever worked with
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Hard to work during summer
Doha Petroleum Construction Construction. Ltd…Catering to the fields like Oil, Gas, Chemical, Petrochemical and Utilities Industries, both onshore and offshore.
Working in this company is difficult. The fact that Indians supercede the filipinos, a lot of adjustment is done to be welcome in their group. Its hard but in the end I proved that there's a lot of positive possibility being humble.
Pros
lot of different acting bosses
Cons
respect and treated them right.
slack management ,not good employers ,syustems are in place however staff and engineers are highly demotivated and do not give thier best

managment lacks direction and do not understand the P & L attached to projects
Dopet is a oil and gas company situated in doha,qatar.This is a good platform for freshers.Because they can learn all,what they want from here.Our management is well support for this things.They are providing different position to their staff,so we can learn things very easily.
It is a good company exept in terms of salary. Overall facilities are good like accommodations, food, transportation etc. The companies management structure is really week. The company is not looking for its growth profit is th only thing they wanted.
Pros
Good accommodation, food, transportation facilities, and all other internal structures are good.
Cons
Salary is really less compared to other companies in same class
Company is not good in management manner. Stupid HR policy & not good for the people who r looking for good carrier in future.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
HR policy is worst
- Good environment to work
- Learned a lot in construction and offshore fields

- Helpful co-workers in all the departments
Electrical and Instrumentation job

inspection, meeting attending ,supporting to glint balancing our company and costumer
"Lack of job security".

"Its basically a manpower supply company".

"Top management level is filled with people who do not know their responsibilities".

"Race centric company".

" A British Project Manager handling overall manpower supply and fabrication who plays the most dirtiest politics which I have come across and very insecure about his post who is intimidated by juniors and fires whoever performs well on some lame excuses.He hogs limelight in front of the client companies taking all credit for the work performed by juniors, I pity the people working for him".
Pros
None.
Cons
Poor management, poor pay scale
I learned lot in project management from this company & I got opportunities work in different departments. A good working atmosphere to work with co-workers.
i am worked as a instrument technician in dopet .my company give to me a lot of knowledge and experience in different type of instruments also how to behave our senior technician and management people.my co-workers are very approachable to tell about their experience ,i think this is most enjoyable part of my job .
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Doha Petroleum Construction. Our community is ready to answer.
Doha Petroleum Construction Reviews by Location