Doha Petroleum Construction

Good compensation

Average staff accomodation

Excellent recreation facility

Healthy employee- manager relation
An opportunity to be part of a dynamic and professional organization.
DOPET departmental philosophy is working together on the way of excellence and advancement.
DOPET is a suitable place where you can enhance your skill and become more productive for learning different kind of work. The company give attractive salary and benefits.
Talks about responsibilities are more than being responsible.
Everyone starts to blame each other when there is a problem at work.

So long as the work is easy and is executed as it should be, it's good company to be in.
Dopet is giving plenty of opportunity to work with different clients such as
QATAR GAS, QATAR PETROLEUM.

Based upon capabilities and desire we get additional roles and responsibilities
Doha petroleum construction ltd is one of the leading contracting company in Qatar. I have worked as a PTW coordinator in Qatar petroleum ltd shutdown.
Doha Petroleum Company is a good company in Qatar, once you joined DOPET your job is secure as they have different work sites under Top Class oil and gas clients. They provides free food, accommodations, transportations, yearly leave to their people. Their offshore people getting rotation starting 28/28, 56/28, 180/30 and onshore guys getting 1 year/30 days and can be take 15 days leave after 6 months at own expense. I think DOPET should concentrate more for their employees compensation/benefits to become more excellent...
Pros
Free food, accommodations, transportaitons, internet cafe etc..
Cons
compensation/benifits
Amazing working experience
Grear learning

Developing skills

Fast growing environment

· Assure project compliance with Permit-To-Work system.

· Check work permits for administrative items, such as if all required signatures are in place, if PPHA is available for the job, if the permit validity period complies with SI-105 or FO's defined time frame.

· Notify FO in case of a potential SIMOPS issues (e.g., work on the same equipment / area where other crews have open permits for).

· Support contractors maintain compliance with the procedures and standards.

· Advise Monitor & Audit Permit-To-Work (PTW) activities.

· Conduct site inspections, particularly high risk activities that should be checked daily for adherence to PTW requirements.

· Mentor, train and develop trainees as and when assigned.

· Demonstrate a personal commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment by following ROK HES regulations and HES standards, policies and procedures.

· Set personal example to all employees regarding commitment and importance of PTW systems within the organization.

· Effectively integrate Permit-To-Work system into the project
Not a very good company to work for.
Work life balance is awful

Workplace is worst

Management is ignorant towards employees

Salary is also very low with no benefits
It was a great experience to work in Doha Petroleum. Executing my skills to help the company is fun and I get to learn new knowledge from my bosses and workmates.
Ambitious performance-driven professional fully committed to career advancement in the oil field
industry. Skilled Technician equipped with years of progressive leadership experience, quickly

master new processes, technologies and equipment, demonstrating the ability to easily adapt in

a deadline-driven, high-pressure environment.
Company are verry good company , i have work of instrument tech . Of shutdown job work. Job is oil &gas field job work is project and maintanance work done finish likely work job done.it is verry big company,
Pros
Free foods+acc+ot+traveling&site ot+loundry+other benifits
Cons
Long time with ot.
*work culture is good
*i learned a lot while i worked alone in island project.(offshore)

*good management

*final documentation, hand over

*working with offshore.
Pros
good food
Cons
bad accommodation (6 person in single room)
Dopet is world famous construction company so they are providing 100% safety and good food and accommodation. They providing good sallery for me. So I worked sincerely
Pros
Free food and accommodation
Cons
Long hours and overtime
Good co operations
Cooling tower 're arranging

Sludge treatment tank quality and clening

Amine treatment fillter line checking

Sulfur treatment drum vessal

Flare area know out drum dip point rearranging
Pros
food and accommodation free
Cons
hospitality good
It gave me a vast experience and knowledge on refinery and the relationship between management, seniors, colleagues gave me a great passion for refinery jobs. It made me more adaptive to shutdown turnaround job. The scope, planning, critical path , equipments, valves etc.. gave me more information other than theoretical knowledge and changed my vision about the turnaround job.My job was to track,update,report on valves, E and I progress, scope, critical path to finish time. to finish work before expected time and to communicate with my seniors and management on daily basis.The transportation accommodation was wonderful and organised. the hardest part of my job was less workers for i was at night duty and the mechanical man power was very less so i couldn't satisfies myself where as others told it was good job.The most enjoyable part was chit chat with seniors the technicians supervisors made me more confident, comfortable working ambiance and how to do difficult work with pleasure.The food provided was healthy nutritious and tasty.
Pros
company provided accommodation food transportation and other ticket and visa processes, weekend site visit
Cons
break, health club, recreation rooms, prayer rooms, comfortable environment
8-10 hours work time and traveling long hours to work location.
good management and nice staff and good working culture.

salary was in time.good company.
Pros
free lunch hour
Cons
health care
Aged co workers are well experience and everyday there is always a new things to learn. The most professional and courteous employees that I have ever worked with
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Hard to work during summer
Doha Petroleum Construction Construction. Ltd…Catering to the fields like Oil, Gas, Chemical, Petrochemical and Utilities Industries, both onshore and offshore.
Very comfortable to work. There were no pressure at all. Learned many additions to develop the carrier. Management was very nice. Culture was mix with various nationalities. The hardest part was to sit overtime very late and the enjoyable part was the great support from the Management
Company have very good reputation in international Oil & Gas project field. Company cover all kind of industrial projects & they are always be on target to finish there project on time. Managements a very particular about the quality of the project delivery.
Pros
Free Medical facilities