Diplomatic Club logo

Clear
Work-Life Balance
Pay & Benefits

salary is low

The company is good and they have a lot off trainings regarding to the food and industry,and if you pass the training you will get a chance to use the certificate in the future..

Pros

Company is good.

Cons

Salary is low

Fitness Instructor . They wanted someone to work for them for free until the pervious trainer is recoveredHorrible experience, very unprofessional.

After my first interview I got the job. I was told to start the following week by working 2 days(8hour shift) as an assessment. After working I was told to come to the office to sign the contract. On that day I was told that the contract was not ready and that once I sign the contract my salary will start and that I will get a temporary contract with no benefits, I wasn’t told before hand that I was working for free and they asked me to continue working without pay for the following day which I declined. I was told that I’ll hear back from them the following day to sign the contact when it’s ready. Never heard from them. They wanted someone to work for them for free until the pervious trainer is recovered.

Happy to work with all nationality co workers

Hosting all big event and doing catering in the diplomat people who visit the king of Qatar. Doing a high standard of services to each guess who visit the diplomatic club.

Pros

Free duty meal

Cons

Long hours 10 hrs.

Productive and enjoyable

Yes its good working here at facilities with assisting guest.learned to become more mature.management kind ok ,giving service in all culture,place is ok and resort,,enjoyable with some co worker teammates job.

Fun place and its help my skills

I can work have exchange shift I learn for office work I have a good communicate some nationality Im enjoying my job the people me and the culture did i adopt

Pros

free accommodition

Cons

short break

i want this job

if there have possible to hiring me. thanks god.i can do any hard work .also i want to in new york. this is my dreams.i have so mant times to seraching in the new york jobs.

Pros

free lounces

Cons

one hours break time

Working in a balance environment is plus factor for effective emplohee

I'ved enjoy alot during my working days here.I learned alot of things that help me towards my goal.Its not only earning money but also earning friends.

Happy and Comfortable

In my previous job a learned a lot of things and experiences, First i become more confident to talk to different people which is living in different countries, i learned how to communicate them and i got a lot of friends and connections. Everyday we are facing a new challenge because not all people are same mood wings. Sometimes they are in good and bad mood. But in my position you will not think that the job is hard because you have to smile and feel the customers that they are welcome and comfortable. The most enjoyable part of my job are the good experiences and the friendship the we build, being one family in a company.

Pros

free food, accommodation, tranportation

Cons

not paid the overtime, no bonuses

Good company very impresive

My previous company was so good before we start to the work we had a briefing means warm up ,I am happy because they treat as good staff and Im so lucky because my superiors they want us to learned more about hospitality industry and Im so thankful to my co workers they are so friendly specially to the newly hired.Management was so great because they give rules according to the laws.For me theres no hard for the job because all its part of our job you cannot learn tough if no hard work.The most enjoyable and unforgetable part of my previous job was we are one team we laugh we cry sometimes but we enjoy what we are doing because we love our job!

Pros

Promotions

able to improve and excel my skills and life

my work everyday is to maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the whole restaurant clean ceiling,walls floors,hallways and doors,windows,i learned in my work is how to maintain the cleanliness and accept the job the they give to me even though i don't have experience in housekeeping job but i learned that even-though how hard the jobs is,if you love that job it will be easy,for the management its good also to work with them and i just want to say that they are in a quality service when they trained us but i want to learned and excel not only to there company but to the others also that need me better, my co workers nothing to say with them they are so helpful and the teamwork is always with us because with out team work we cannot finish the task that giving to us.the hardest part of my job is when they tell me to clean when it is to much hot temperature outside the restaurant because i believe all job is hard but if you give your best and love it it will be easy and you be able to enjoy it as well the most enjoyable part of my job is when i work with my own field and skills...

Pros

free food

Cons

long hours of duty

Jobs at Diplomatic Club

See more jobs

A great start of career growth.

A great start of career growth because its my first time to travel and at the same time to work abroad. A great pleasure for me to have a chance to work with different races having different traits and beliefs. Not having that much long stay on that place, but experienced fun and enjoyment too. As a hostess, greeting the guests with a big smile on my face makes me feel that I am representing my company. Having a chance to talk to them while leading them to their respective tables while explaining the menus for the day.

Pros

free- accomodation, tranportation, allowance, visa sponsorship

good experience

its a good experience working in The Diplomatic Club..i learned a lot of things such as i learned how to speak basic arabic..the management is fair to us..i meet new freinds in my work place..but the hardest part of my job is when some people specialy arabic can not understand english...its very hard to communicate with them..but the most enjoyable part of my job is i got to eat some arabic food.

Pros

good accomodation