Diplomatic Club

Diplomatic Club Pay & Benefits reviews

It is good company, provided all needs. And very kind management. And they care staff sefty and facilities.This is the best facilities management company in Qatar. 3089#TC
Pros
Free food, accommodation, transportation, medical
Very good enviroment.timely salary.good staff.Duty food free.very good accomodation.hod are very good and helpful............,..................................................
The company is good and they have a lot off trainings regarding to the food and industry,and if you pass the training you will get a chance to use the certificate in the future..
Pros
Company is good.
Cons
Salary is low
After my first interview I got the job. I was told to start the following week by working 2 days(8hour shift) as an assessment. After working I was told to come to the office to sign the contract. On that day I was told that the contract was not ready and that once I sign the contract my salary will start and that I will get a temporary contract with no benefits, I wasn’t told before hand that I was working for free and they asked me to continue working without pay for the following day which I declined. I was told that I’ll hear back from them the following day to sign the contact when it’s ready. Never heard from them. They wanted someone to work for them for free until the pervious trainer is recovered.
company was great job was very good very good experience i get from there duty was good salary was ok location was good staff was team work
I can work have exchange shift I learn for office work I have a good communicate some nationality Im enjoying my job the people me and the culture did i adopt
Pros
free accommodition
Cons
short break
if there have possible to hiring me. thanks god.i can do any hard work .also i want to in new york. this is my dreams.i have so mant times to seraching in the new york jobs.
Pros
free lounces
Cons
one hours break time
typical day was i handled over all 46 staff air ticketing. I got chance to deal with many nationality Management is a really good work culture is amazing
Pros
Food, Accommodation And Transportation
Cons
Short Breaks, First aid facilities
Time management at work with dedication on it so your day will be fine and willingness to learned. there's no specific workplaceand hardest job as long as you dealt with your job properly and to your collegue.
Pros
free lunch and coffee
Cons
insurance
The company is fine, but the only problem is the low salary, no increase given to the employee even you are already working for how many years but still not giving increase. Second is the food allowance is not enough for the daily needs.
I'ved enjoy alot during my working days here.I learned alot of things that help me towards my goal.Its not only earning money but also earning friends.
I usually maintain appropriate levels and process end of month inventory. i also enhance overall operations of the Recreation department to include updating new hire training manual, implementing new standard operating procedures, and creating new policies to ensure the highest customer service is upheld. i also assist in various Resort departments including, Housekeeping, Front Office, and Banquets, during high occupancy.I learned to manage people from very different cultural backgrounds. I learned how to cater to some high profile customer's needs like ministers and ambassadors. I also excelled at maximising recreation department profit. I appreciated very much the upper management in providing logistic and operational support in high peak days like weekends. the hardest part of the job was the days when i had to stay up all nights to fulfil duty managements tasks. I very much enjoyed the middle eastern work environment with it's exotic touch that inspired me to excel in my job
Pros
great benefits and free food
Cons
very long working days
Good working environment and working with my co-workers is the most enjoyable part of my job. They are friendly and open-minded person.
Pros
Free Meal
Cons
Healthcare
I learned a lot of things, to deal with guest and colleagues.. To enhance my capability as a worker in different country. I find it hard to do the job without enough rest but i dealt it at my best, and think for the good future of my family...
Pros
Free lunch, Monthly tips
Cons
Not enough salary
I always start my day early in the morning with extended hours until I accommplished almost all my reponsibilities for the day. I learned how to deal patiently with the sick staff with the challenge of explaining to them in a nice way because most of them has a language defect. My co workers are very kind in helping me during my busy days. The hardest part of the job is when my manager ask me to do an urgent task which I need to do before the deadline.But very fulfilling when I did it. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting other people in different companies.
Pros
Free meals (breakfast & lunch), free laundry
Cons
extended hours of work and on call without pay