Diplomatic Club logo

Clear
Work-Life Balance
Job Security & Advancement

salary is low

The company is good and they have a lot off trainings regarding to the food and industry,and if you pass the training you will get a chance to use the certificate in the future..

Pros

Company is good.

Cons

Salary is low

Fitness Instructor . They wanted someone to work for them for free until the pervious trainer is recoveredHorrible experience, very unprofessional.

After my first interview I got the job. I was told to start the following week by working 2 days(8hour shift) as an assessment. After working I was told to come to the office to sign the contract. On that day I was told that the contract was not ready and that once I sign the contract my salary will start and that I will get a temporary contract with no benefits, I wasn’t told before hand that I was working for free and they asked me to continue working without pay for the following day which I declined. I was told that I’ll hear back from them the following day to sign the contact when it’s ready. Never heard from them. They wanted someone to work for them for free until the pervious trainer is recovered.

waitress

I learn with my skill and capability as in hands of my work in diplomatic club. and also I enjoy my work and to my co-work because they teach me so much

Good company very impresive

My previous company was so good before we start to the work we had a briefing means warm up ,I am happy because they treat as good staff and Im so lucky because my superiors they want us to learned more about hospitality industry and Im so thankful to my co workers they are so friendly specially to the newly hired.Management was so great because they give rules according to the laws.For me theres no hard for the job because all its part of our job you cannot learn tough if no hard work.The most enjoyable and unforgetable part of my previous job was we are one team we laugh we cry sometimes but we enjoy what we are doing because we love our job!

Pros

Promotions

A great start of career growth.

A great start of career growth because its my first time to travel and at the same time to work abroad. A great pleasure for me to have a chance to work with different races having different traits and beliefs. Not having that much long stay on that place, but experienced fun and enjoyment too. As a hostess, greeting the guests with a big smile on my face makes me feel that I am representing my company. Having a chance to talk to them while leading them to their respective tables while explaining the menus for the day.

Pros

free- accomodation, tranportation, allowance, visa sponsorship

Jobs at Diplomatic Club