Diplomatic Club logo

Diplomatic Club Employee Reviews for Server

Server7 reviews
Qatar7 reviews

salary is low

The company is good and they have a lot off trainings regarding to the food and industry,and if you pass the training you will get a chance to use the certificate in the future..

Pros

Company is good.

Cons

Salary is low

waitress

I learn with my skill and capability as in hands of my work in diplomatic club. and also I enjoy my work and to my co-work because they teach me so much

great place for work and advancment.

this is a well known destination for individuals who seek to experience some wonderful food and drinks by the shore. we are always under supervision to ensure a smooth operation. on and all our guests always leave happy and call by name since most of them have become regulars.

...

A very challenging and filled with motivation workplace. In this company I was able to utilize my skills. It is a famous club in Qatar with various hall where royalties usually have their events held in The Diplomatic club

Pros

We have daily free duty meal

Cons

8 hrs work daily

fun place to work with

going to at work a given schedule with the transportation provided by the company. doing all the task given by the immediate superiors.providing all the needs of the customer as per request. My co workers were friendly and easy to deal with.

casual fine dinning

*Productive workplace *i learn the sequence of service of a Lebanese cuisine. *the management are good. *theres a teamwork for co-workers. *extension of working time during busy days. *when the guest satisfied to my service.

Pros

oppurtunity to work abroad.

Cons

being away from my family.

good experience

its a good experience working in The Diplomatic Club..i learned a lot of things such as i learned how to speak basic arabic..the management is fair to us..i meet new freinds in my work place..but the hardest part of my job is when some people specialy arabic can not understand english...its very hard to communicate with them..but the most enjoyable part of my job is i got to eat some arabic food.

Pros

good accomodation

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Diplomatic Club?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diplomatic Club. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Diplomatic Club Reviews by Location