Diplomatic Club Employee Reviews for NurseReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 46 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
a challenging job that i need to deal with different kinds of nationalities but really fun although really tiring.
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I always start my day early in the morning with extended hours until I accommplished almost all my reponsibilities for the day. I learned how to deal patiently with the sick staff with the challenge of explaining to them in a nice way because most of them has a language defect. My co workers are very kind in helping me during my busy days. The hardest part of the job is when my manager ask me to do an urgent task which I need to do before the deadline.But very fulfilling when I did it. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting other people in different companies.
Free meals (breakfast & lunch), free laundry
extended hours of work and on call without pay
Was this review helpful?
See more Diplomatic Club reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diplomatic Club. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 46 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Diplomatic Club
- What is the interview process like at Diplomatic Club?One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Diplomatic Club?One person answered
- May I know about the accommodations for stuff? Isit good? Do we have to share room?
- What is the salary of food server?
- How does someone get hired at Diplomatic Club? What are the steps along the way?