Diplomatic Club

Diplomatic Club Employee Reviews

Good place to work and have a good experience

It is good company, provided all needs. And very kind management. And they care staff sefty and facilities.This is the best facilities management company in Qatar. 3089#TC

Pros

Free food, accommodation, transportation, medical

مكان عمل ممتع ولاكن فى ظلم كبير

عمل 7سنوات وتمت ترقيتى فى آخر 3 شهور وكل تقيماتى فوق 90بالميه وحاصل على بكالوريوس مع زياده الراتب 300ريال و حصلت عروض بضعف راتبى بأربع اضعاف ولاكن رفضت لمده 4سنوات

Pros

السكن

Cons

سيطره بعض المدراء على الترقيات للأصدقاء والاقارب

Good

Very good enviroment.timely salary.good staff.Duty food free.very good accomodation.hod are very good and helpful............,..................................................

Diplomatic Club is very good to work

I got my first break with Diplomatic Club - it was an amazing experience working with the management. The culture is astonishing people are helpful.

Pros

Free Lunch

salary is low

The company is good and they have a lot off trainings regarding to the food and industry,and if you pass the training you will get a chance to use the certificate in the future..

Pros

Company is good.

Cons

Salary is low

Fitness Instructor . They wanted someone to work for them for free until the pervious trainer is recoveredHorrible experience, very unprofessional.

After my first interview I got the job. I was told to start the following week by working 2 days(8hour shift) as an assessment. After working I was told to come to the office to sign the contract. On that day I was told that the contract was not ready and that once I sign the contract my salary will start and that I will get a temporary contract with no benefits, I wasn’t told before hand that I was working for free and they asked me to continue working without pay for the following day which I declined. I was told that I’ll hear back from them the following day to sign the contact when it’s ready. Never heard from them. They wanted someone to work for them for free until the pervious trainer is recovered.

Good company

Weekly day off 1 day How to work abroad Not understanding employees talent Good culture in work place No hardest part of job Qataries giving to money

productive and fun place with billiard table

The diplomatic club is an amazing place where you can work its an a place where you can work and develop your skills as well with the help and support of the management team

Management have good support to employees.

Currently my site location is Hamad International Airport at the VIP Lounge. Working with 120 staff all under housekeeping with different nationalities. We have 24/7 duty which consists of 3 shifts.

Happy to work with all nationality co workers

Hosting all big event and doing catering in the diplomat people who visit the king of Qatar. Doing a high standard of services to each guess who visit the diplomatic club.

Pros

Free duty meal

Cons

Long hours 10 hrs.

Jobs at Diplomatic Club

See more jobs

Got a good experience and increased my language skills

Cash counting Cash handling Documentation and filing The hardest part I met is when the month end come and Ramadan time I had a lot of work.Some time I spent a all the day with the money and I have inhaled the dust so much. I had a nice team they understood me very well.they helped me to do my task accurately

Pros

Tips

Cons

Short breaks

Its really a fun work place.

I enjoy staying there. They have a very good staff and good management. Regarding work schedule we enjoyed it also because they give us 2days off per week and we work only for 8hrs per day.

Pros

Free food

very lovely company

company was great job was very good very good experience i get from there duty was good salary was ok location was good staff was team work

Productive and enjoyable

Yes its good working here at facilities with assisting guest.learned to become more mature.management kind ok ,giving service in all culture,place is ok and resort,,enjoyable with some co worker teammates job.

Fun place and its help my skills

I can work have exchange shift I learn for office work I have a good communicate some nationality Im enjoying my job the people me and the culture did i adopt

Pros

free accommodition

Cons

short break

i want this job

if there have possible to hiring me. thanks god.i can do any hard work .also i want to in new york. this is my dreams.i have so mant times to seraching in the new york jobs.

Pros

free lounces

Cons

one hours break time

Ambiente stimolante

Ero studentessa ed era il mio primo lavoro. Motivata sia economicamente che al livello personale per la voglia di imparare

It was a great opportunity

typical day was i handled over all 46 staff air ticketing. I got chance to deal with many nationality Management is a really good work culture is amazing

Pros

Food, Accommodation And Transportation

Cons

Short Breaks, First aid facilities

productive

Time management at work with dedication on it so your day will be fine and willingness to learned. there's no specific workplaceand hardest job as long as you dealt with your job properly and to your collegue.

Pros

free lunch and coffee

Cons

insurance

poor

The company is fine, but the only problem is the low salary, no increase given to the employee even you are already working for how many years but still not giving increase. Second is the food allowance is not enough for the daily needs.

Productive and fun as well.

I have learned a lot, especially in safety and food handling standards. the most enjoyable were working and facing in our guests communicating to them and how they enjoyed the foods that I was prepared to them.The hardest part was the busy time lots of order came.

Pros

free lunches, healthcare

Cons

short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diplomatic Club. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Diplomatic Club