Diplomatic Club

Diplomatic Club Employee Reviews

It is good company, provided all needs. And very kind management. And they care staff sefty and facilities.This is the best facilities management company in Qatar. 3089#TC
Pros
Free food, accommodation, transportation, medical
Very good enviroment.timely salary.good staff.Duty food free.very good accomodation.hod are very good and helpful............,..................................................
I got my first break with Diplomatic Club - it was an amazing experience working with the management. The culture is astonishing people are helpful.
Pros
Free Lunch
The company is good and they have a lot off trainings regarding to the food and industry,and if you pass the training you will get a chance to use the certificate in the future..
Pros
Company is good.
Cons
Salary is low
After my first interview I got the job. I was told to start the following week by working 2 days(8hour shift) as an assessment. After working I was told to come to the office to sign the contract. On that day I was told that the contract was not ready and that once I sign the contract my salary will start and that I will get a temporary contract with no benefits, I wasn’t told before hand that I was working for free and they asked me to continue working without pay for the following day which I declined. I was told that I’ll hear back from them the following day to sign the contact when it’s ready. Never heard from them. They wanted someone to work for them for free until the pervious trainer is recovered.
The diplomatic club is an amazing place where you can work its an a place where you can work and develop your skills as well with the help and support of the management team
Currently my site location is Hamad International Airport at the VIP Lounge. Working with 120 staff all under housekeeping with different nationalities. We have 24/7 duty which consists of 3 shifts.
Hosting all big event and doing catering in the diplomat people who visit the king of Qatar. Doing a high standard of services to each guess who visit the diplomatic club.
Pros
Free duty meal
Cons
Long hours 10 hrs.
Cash counting Cash handling Documentation and filing The hardest part I met is when the month end come and Ramadan time I had a lot of work.Some time I spent a all the day with the money and I have inhaled the dust so much. I had a nice team they understood me very well.they helped me to do my task accurately
Pros
Tips
Cons
Short breaks
company was great job was very good very good experience i get from there duty was good salary was ok location was good staff was team work
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Diplomatic Club?
Yes its good working here at facilities with assisting guest.learned to become more mature.management kind ok ,giving service in all culture,place is ok and resort,,enjoyable with some co worker teammates job.
I can work have exchange shift I learn for office work I have a good communicate some nationality Im enjoying my job the people me and the culture did i adopt
Pros
free accommodition
Cons
short break
if there have possible to hiring me. thanks god.i can do any hard work .also i want to in new york. this is my dreams.i have so mant times to seraching in the new york jobs.
Pros
free lounces
Cons
one hours break time
typical day was i handled over all 46 staff air ticketing. I got chance to deal with many nationality Management is a really good work culture is amazing
Pros
Food, Accommodation And Transportation
Cons
Short Breaks, First aid facilities
Time management at work with dedication on it so your day will be fine and willingness to learned. there's no specific workplaceand hardest job as long as you dealt with your job properly and to your collegue.
Pros
free lunch and coffee
Cons
insurance
The company is fine, but the only problem is the low salary, no increase given to the employee even you are already working for how many years but still not giving increase. Second is the food allowance is not enough for the daily needs.
I have learned a lot, especially in safety and food handling standards. the most enjoyable were working and facing in our guests communicating to them and how they enjoyed the foods that I was prepared to them.The hardest part was the busy time lots of order came.
Pros
free lunches, healthcare
Cons
short breaks
I learn with my skill and capability as in hands of my work in diplomatic club. and also I enjoy my work and to my co-work because they teach me so much
I'ved enjoy alot during my working days here.I learned alot of things that help me towards my goal.Its not only earning money but also earning friends.
I usually maintain appropriate levels and process end of month inventory. i also enhance overall operations of the Recreation department to include updating new hire training manual, implementing new standard operating procedures, and creating new policies to ensure the highest customer service is upheld. i also assist in various Resort departments including, Housekeeping, Front Office, and Banquets, during high occupancy.I learned to manage people from very different cultural backgrounds. I learned how to cater to some high profile customer's needs like ministers and ambassadors. I also excelled at maximising recreation department profit. I appreciated very much the upper management in providing logistic and operational support in high peak days like weekends. the hardest part of the job was the days when i had to stay up all nights to fulfil duty managements tasks. I very much enjoyed the middle eastern work environment with it's exotic touch that inspired me to excel in my job
Pros
great benefits and free food
Cons
very long working days
You learn how to communicate people,and in this field of work you need to smile always. Required for the costumers. My co workers are friendly, hardest part when Im working with cough and cold.
  1. Employee Reviews