Deloitte

Deloitte Employee Review

School of Experience
MANAGER - AUDIT (Current Employee) –  Doha, QatarSeptember 10, 2013
Deloitte, being one of the "big 4" firms in the world in providing finance-related professional services, is the place where I have been obtaining concentrated experience in my professional career. the experience varies from technical to analytical to soft skills development whereby everyday is a day for new challenges and knowledge.

With the friendly and cooperative working environment, colleagues are more of a family to each others, all the way from associates to partners.

After more than five years of work at this firm, the hardest yet the most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with different kinds of people with different cultures and environments which raises the challenge to a whole new level whereby in the field of service rendering, everybody is required to be satisfied the work in a professional manner.

Other Deloitte Employee Reviews

A surprisingly fun training ground for all sorts of challenges.
Audit Associate (Current Employee) –  QAFebruary 28, 2019
My time at Deloitte has taught me about the varying nature. needs and appropriate responses to different kinds of industries across different platforms in multiple roles.
Pros
Helpful team members
Cons
Nothing comes to mind
Intern (Former Employee) –  DohaMarch 7, 2018
A company that feels more like a family when considering co-workers, would highly recommend joining the company if given the opportunity to work with them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deloitte. Our community is ready to answer.

53.2K