Deloitte Employee Review

Always busy work days
Internal Client Service (Former Employee) –  Doha, QatarSeptember 27, 2013
It's always busy work days, beating deadlines to the last minute. Working with them made me more competitive, learned to produce work output more than what is expected of me, and utilize more the skills I have. However, it seems that management failed to monitor their workforce particularly those that belongs to the support department. It was observed that co-workers who belongs to upper level are more friendly than those who has lower positions. The hardest part of the job is serving several superiors at the same time and requiring me to produce all their needs at the same time after being informed that deadline is few minutes from now. I can consider the most enjoyable part of the job is when I successfully deliver all the work output needed on time and gathered good feedbacks from my superiors.
Pros
paid overtime, free dinner after 10pm
Cons
very short breaks or sometimes, need to sacrifice lunchtime for work

Other Deloitte Employee Reviews

A surprisingly fun training ground for all sorts of challenges.
Audit Associate (Current Employee) –  QAFebruary 28, 2019
My time at Deloitte has taught me about the varying nature. needs and appropriate responses to different kinds of industries across different platforms in multiple roles.
Pros
Helpful team members
Cons
Nothing comes to mind
Intern (Former Employee) –  DohaMarch 7, 2018
A company that feels more like a family when considering co-workers, would highly recommend joining the company if given the opportunity to work with them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deloitte. Our community is ready to answer.

53.2K