Deloitte
Deloitte Employee Review

Always busy work days

September 27, 2013
It's always busy work days, beating deadlines to the last minute. Working with them made me more competitive, learned to produce work output more than what is expected of me, and utilize more the skills I have. However, it seems that management failed to monitor their workforce particularly those that belongs to the support department. It was observed that co-workers who belongs to upper level are more friendly than those who has lower positions. The hardest part of the job is serving several superiors at the same time and requiring me to produce all their needs at the same time after being informed that deadline is few minutes from now. I can consider the most enjoyable part of the job is when I successfully deliver all the work output needed on time and gathered good feedbacks from my superiors.
Pros
paid overtime, free dinner after 10pm
Cons
very short breaks or sometimes, need to sacrifice lunchtime for work
March 7, 2018
Intern (Former Employee) - Doha
A company that feels more like a family when considering co-workers, would highly recommend joining the company if given the opportunity to work with them.
November 27, 2017
Audit Manager (Former Employee) - Doha
Deloitte and Touche does not require any introduction. The office is a beehive with lots of busy bees. Most of the day it is hectic. Sometimes too hectic. The good thing about Deloitte is that the partners are very approachable.
Pros
Great learning centre
Cons
Work/life balnce is difficult to keep
August 15, 2017
Trainee (Former Employee) - Doha
You always stay busy, you learn a lot about various different fields. The job comes with a lot of stress but is usually worth it in the end. Similar to the other big 4
  1. Always busy work days