Deloitte
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Deloitte Management reviews

Qatar13 reviews
I have 4.5 years of experience as part of Assurance and other Engagement teams for providing services to various public and private commercial organisations. I have been involved in various external statutory audits, compliance reviews and assessment of organisational structure, policies and procedures.
And Learn like,

Better time management
2.To meet dead lines
At times, we have to sit late night specially during

finalization
Good working environment, lots to learn, fun and friendly people. Progression opportunities are good. Top management is supportive
Always busy work days
It's always busy work days, beating deadlines to the last minute. Working with them made me more competitive, learned to produce work output more than what is expected of me, and utilize more the skills I have. However, it seems that management failed to monitor their workforce particularly those that belongs to the support department. It was observed that co-workers who belongs to upper level are more friendly than those who has lower positions. The hardest part of the job is serving several superiors at the same time and requiring me to produce all their needs at the same time after being informed that deadline is few minutes from now. I can consider the most enjoyable part of the job is when I successfully deliver all the work output needed on time and gathered good feedbacks from my superiors.
Pros
paid overtime, free dinner after 10pm
Cons
very short breaks or sometimes, need to sacrifice lunchtime for work