Deloitte
Coronavirus update
Information from Deloitte:

Deloitte Employee Reviews

Qatar13 reviews
My time at Deloitte has taught me about the varying nature. needs and appropriate responses to different kinds of industries across different platforms in multiple roles.
Pros
Helpful team members
Cons
Nothing comes to mind
A company that feels more like a family when considering co-workers, would highly recommend joining the company if given the opportunity to work with them.
Deloitte and Touche does not require any introduction. The office is a beehive with lots of busy bees. Most of the day it is hectic. Sometimes too hectic. The good thing about Deloitte is that the partners are very approachable.
Pros
Great learning centre
Cons
Work/life balnce is difficult to keep
You always stay busy, you learn a lot about various different fields. The job comes with a lot of stress but is usually worth it in the end. Similar to the other big 4
I have 4.5 years of experience as part of Assurance and other Engagement teams for providing services to various public and private commercial organisations. I have been involved in various external statutory audits, compliance reviews and assessment of organisational structure, policies and procedures. And Learn like, 1.Better time management 2.To meet dead lines At times, we have to sit late night specially during finalization
Learnt consulting concepts Enhanced my leadership qualities Career progress Enhanced business skills Built ownership skills
Audit being a very stressful and time consuming has always been fun to me because I love to play with numbers and this was an amazing opportunity to do so.
Pros
Great work environment
Since am joining Deloitte i have participated Audit field and preparing financial reports for client such as Balance Sheet , Cash Flow, Income statement and fixed assets shadule
Pros
Financial reports
Cons
Finance
Good working environment, lots to learn, fun and friendly people. Progression opportunities are good. Top management is supportive
It's always busy work days, beating deadlines to the last minute. Working with them made me more competitive, learned to produce work output more than what is expected of me, and utilize more the skills I have. However, it seems that management failed to monitor their workforce particularly those that belongs to the support department. It was observed that co-workers who belongs to upper level are more friendly than those who has lower positions. The hardest part of the job is serving several superiors at the same time and requiring me to produce all their needs at the same time after being informed that deadline is few minutes from now. I can consider the most enjoyable part of the job is when I successfully deliver all the work output needed on time and gathered good feedbacks from my superiors.
Pros
paid overtime, free dinner after 10pm
Cons
very short breaks or sometimes, need to sacrifice lunchtime for work
The audit work requires a lot of attention and consumes a lot of my time. But by working with a Big 4 company, an individual would know he is getting more from the company than what the company is getting from that person. A perfect experience and good start-up for my career.
Deloitte, being one of the "big 4" firms in the world in providing finance-related professional services, is the place where I have been obtaining concentrated experience in my professional career. the experience varies from technical to analytical to soft skills development whereby everyday is a day for new challenges and knowledge. With the friendly and cooperative working environment, colleagues are more of a family to each others, all the way from associates to partners. After more than five years of work at this firm, the hardest yet the most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with different kinds of people with different cultures and environments which raises the challenge to a whole new level whereby in the field of service rendering, everybody is required to be satisfied the work in a professional manner.
Deloitte Qatar is a fast growing office. Professional atmosphere and offers a variety of ways to help staff develop and meet their potential.