Dell Technologies

Dell Technologies Management reviews

Found 8 reviews matching the search See all 10,106 reviews
Work summary
Testing/QA - Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  DOHANovember 3, 2018
BUT the environment was too complicated.
there were different teams from different countries, work style was different and leadership was different,partial
Executive Management Issues
Director (Former Employee) –  Doha, QatarAugust 11, 2016
Overall the company is good and has a solid market, but I believe there are some issues with the executive management strategy. I also think they still have the hardware first mentality and have not adjusted to consulting culture.
it was grt working with them
Application Specialist (Current Employee) –  DohaJuly 28, 2016
good place to work.Culture is good and management is helpful and understanding.Looking forwrd to work again.though needs more planning as its hectic .need more resources too
Big organisation run like a small entity
Advisor (Former Employee) –  QatarJuly 30, 2015
Enjoyed my work there, had very supportive co-workers.
Too much red tape and internal politics.
Excellent company policies not exactly followed through by management
Pros
Good team mates, very supportive
Cons
Rubbish/incompetent management
Professional company - great people to work with
Technical Project Manager Transition & DC Mgr (Current Employee) –  Doha, DAWMarch 22, 2015
I learned more in my time with Dell Qatar than I have with any other organisation in a greater time-frame!
Co-workers and management were supportive
Productive environment.
Desktop Analyst (Current Employee) –  Doha, DAWSeptember 12, 2014
Working during day time. good to work with users like doctors, nurses and upper management like Directors. I feel great when the user gives feedback and if they are very satisfied by my work. if there is any bad feedback about the work its good learning experience. and area to work on.
Skills
Software Developer Senior Advisor (Current Employee) –  DohaApril 29, 2014
An exceptionally talented, innovative and highly experienced IT professional with over 25 years cross-sector experience delivering technical IT Projects to range of clients. Exceptional technical skills and abilities in numerous systems and application, utilising an extensive range of tools across multiple platforms. Possesses Prince 2 project management skills with ITIL experience at all stages of the development and implementation lifecycle. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to present to project teams and clients and stakeholders. Honed client relationship management skills with a key focus on the delivery of exceptional customer services with a passion for ensuring customer satisfaction. Personnel management experience with expertise in developing staff to maximise their potential.