Dara Engineering Consultants

Dara Engineering Consultants Employee Reviews

Qatar5 reviews
I have learned so much in this fast paced office. I learned how to handle stress and pressure. The management and the co-workers are good.
Pros
The main architect always give advices and trust you in your skills.
Cons
Long hours of work.
This is the most awful and worst company i have even seen in my professional career. This is just a family business. There is not any standard practice or proper working system therein. Everything is a mess. The top management is not polite, not professional and treating employees like slaves. Managing director is the key person of the company. Second is Managing director's wife and third is Managing director's wife's sister.

There is not comfortable working environment there. All the employees are stressed, all are irritated. From the top management to the cleaner does not know how to be nice to a person. The receptionist behaviors are like he is dealing with enemies.

Its like a prison, you cannot have tea or coffee when you need it. you should have it when the tea boy offer it.

No proper water supply in the toilets. No tissues in the toilets. if you need tissues, you have to bring it from your home and keep it safe.
I worked there for like 2 months. The place is horrible. The management is awful . They treat you like a slave. Shouting and swearing is normal there. You have to work on holidays even if you don't have tasks. overtime is not payes except for drafters. The salaried are not good. every month several people resign and new people join.. Don't work there
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
- cooperation with each other.
- top management good dealing.
Not recommended working place.

Cannot go on vacation on time, even if you resign unless management accepts the resignation you are not allowed to leave the organisation. All contracts with employees are unlimited.
Pros
Salary on time and nothing else.
Cons
No Overtime though in contract, Management yells at staffs, not a professional business approach by management
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dara Engineering Consultants?