Crowne Plaza Hotel

Crowne Plaza Hotel Employee Reviews

Qatar31 reviews
I would like to grow in my career
I started working in 2016 for this company. It was a great opportunity. I learned alot in my job for those 3years. I worked in several outlets. Meesh cafe, club lounge, main restaurant aramede, liquidity which Is the pool bar. I also did a training in front office though I didnt get to finish it
Nice place to work
I learned so many things from this place. Always enjoy my work. Management are very helpful here. My work is bit challenging, I love to take challenge.
Nice place to work
handling the restaurant operation .
learned about the clossing cash on daily basis ,

co workers : its like a family , team work
Pros
food is free
Cons
daily 3 hours extra
amazing teamwork
My responsibilities as coordinator is a very challenging, being a coodinator I am also in charge for the monthly cut off salary update through CIVIL SOFT and for hotel supplies I am able to master how to purchase order using FBM.
My executive also relied on my ability to skills such as administrative work while I am the in charge to update in daily basis the operation of housekeeping through OPERA SYSTEM.
Pros
free daily meal, free accommodation
Cons
low salary
good company
Good working atmosphere
Learned a lot of things from here

Good management

Co workers are supportive

There is no hardest part

Enjoying the job
Work place
This is first work my life. I learned how to creating animation books, How to work in Indesign softeware. I make project for this company .
Here my co workers is very nice. Work environment is very beautiful.

But only thing is this job is not for my education side. Thats Why changed my role.
One of the best places to work in
One of the best places to work in great people and management. good culture, team building activity.

Supportive staff who go over and above to make the guest feel valued.
hard and smart work
Every day i am starting with cheaking and making sure of my function room set up requerment and high level standerds, taking breefing to team and alocating staff to deferent meeting rooms and after meeting organizer's of all function room's make sure the requerments and giving my contact number and follow up with other department arangements, coordinating and making sure all cofee break on time.
making all bills and events reports updating and informing operation manager regards to all guest experenise.

learning from mistakes where we can improve our self and more profotional ways,

supportive management and good relation with co-workers

nothing is imposible if we know already our week part and befor it's become hardest part we can show what we are.

guest satisfaction and positive feedback is our most enjoyable part and experince.
A very good place and lots of opportunities to grow careerwise
A day is 9 hours inclusive of 1hou very profer breaks .There is a lot of on the job trainings on the brand and also good,efficient and quality serviced to the guests.How to be number 1
My co workers are friendly ,helpful and very professional.

The most enjoyable part of my job was that it was a new experience everyday.
Pros
Free meals, lots of indoor and outdoor activities.
productive and fun workplace
On typical day i get to stand and think about my responsibilities,i have learned how to keep my focus on my job since i understand what is entailed in my job,,for example in the hospitality grounds i have to keep my focus due to my guest comfortable.
I posses Good communication skill which helps me to interact with different nationality ability to solve departmental problems helps to me my co workers work together at ease.

The ability to hard multiple tasks never gets me to have a hard time at my work.

most of all i love what i do,im passionate about my work and that's helps in my betterment for my job.
Pros
free lunches, dinners, accomondation and transport
Cons
we use our time equally
Its up coming hotel
We are entitled to work six days in a week and one day off per week, The management is good but the payment is low because they don't even pay over time as they had mentioned on offer letter.
Pros
free meals
Cons
12 hrs