Crowne Plaza Hotel

Crowne Plaza Hotel Management reviews

Qatar33 reviews
Great property with great management style and people.
The knowledge I learned was huge that brought me to the management level.

So proud to be part of this property opening after 10 years from the last 5 star hotel open in Manila.
It was very good and lot of learning opportunities very good team work and good management skills and experience in hospitality.the SOD are very helpful for the colligue thay will help you about your service overall it was good experience
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Good company and good management and it's save environment for work .
company has many hotels which is very good and they give chance to move to .
Management is giving the right benefits for each and every colleagues working here. Compensation might be not that good but the knowledge they are giving to us is very good
C'est un excellent hôtel , les employés sont respectés j'adore vraiment cette hôtels
Pros
Boîtes de nuit vraiment c'est extraordinaire et repas gratuit
Cons
Courtes pause
Typical day at work when I achieve my budget
I have learned about Sales management because it was promotion for me from Event manager in Sharq/Ritz Carlton Hotel to Sales manager in Crowne Plaza Hotel
Management were so friendly and approachable
We learned each other culture, we were from different countries

Hardest part of the job when you don't have coordinator in the team

Most enjoyable time when we achieve the budget
I have head a great learning experience overall it is a good company to work for co-workers are exceptional however the management team might be intimidating at times because they do not interact with regular colleagues with much consistency. Moreover, the working hours tend to be very long which leads to unbalance between work life and social life.
I learned so many things from this place. Always enjoy my work. Management are very helpful here. My work is bit challenging, I love to take challenge.
My responsibilities as coordinator is a very challenging, being a coodinator I am also in charge for the monthly cut off salary update through CIVIL SOFT and for hotel supplies I am able to master how to purchase order using FBM.
My executive also relied on my ability to skills such as administrative work while I am the in charge to update in daily basis the operation of housekeeping through OPERA SYSTEM.
Pros
free daily meal, free accommodation
Cons
low salary
Good working atmosphere
Learned a lot of things from here

Good management
Co workers are supportive
There is no hardest part

Enjoying the job
One of the best places to work in great people and management. good culture, team building activity.

Supportive staff who go over and above to make the guest feel valued.
Every day i am starting with cheaking and making sure of my function room set up requerment and high level standerds, taking breefing to team and alocating staff to deferent meeting rooms and after meeting organizer's of all function room's make sure the requerments and giving my contact number and follow up with other department arangements, coordinating and making sure all cofee break on time.
making all bills and events reports updating and informing operation manager regards to all guest experenise.

learning from mistakes where we can improve our self and more profotional ways,

supportive management and good relation with co-workers
nothing is imposible if we know already our week part and befor it's become hardest part we can show what we are.
guest satisfaction and positive feedback is our most enjoyable part and experince.
We are entitled to work six days in a week and one day off per week, The management is good but the payment is low because they don't even pay over time as they had mentioned on offer letter.
Pros
free meals
Cons
12 hrs