Commercial Bank of Qatar

Commercial Bank of Qatar Employee Reviews for Senior Sales Advisor

Productive and Fun workplace environment

Being able to work in a diverse culture thought me how to become more efficient in my ability to understand the viewpoints of those culturally different from us when we continue to expose ourselves to different cultures, have conversations, regularly engage in dialogues about diversity and increase our knowledge of specific skills.

productive and efficient work place with excellent working environment

commercial bank of qatar is a good company to work.as an employee i have gathered good experience of customer handling.as a senior sales advisor my main responsibility was to bring new customers to the company and maintain good relationship with existing clients. management was very helpful. most of the time i am allowed to take necessary action time to time on my own.they were always there to advise for us to achieve our goals. hardest part of the job is to handle number of clients simultaneously.but i was doing it successfully and happily.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Commercial Bank of Qatar. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Commercial Bank of Qatar Reviews by Location

• Commercial Bank of Qatar
  • Senior Sales Advisor
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?