Commercial Bank of Qatar

Commercial Bank of Qatar Employee Reviews

Thrilling experience

Overall it is a satisfying experience from which I learned a lot about banking in general and especially trade finance. I would recommend working for The Commercial Bank

No Professional Culture

It was very bad experience. They show you dreams before taking you and pay the salary less than daily labour. Everyone is underpaid and disappointed with the treatment by management.

Pros

No pros

Cons

No work life balance. Working for 12-14 hours

Do Not Join and Ruin your Life

Do not take any offer and suffer from your peaceful life. Everything you is because of this company. 14 hrs work and management needs machines not people who want to work with dedication.

Good experiences in handling escalations

.I have learned many things from CBQ like as team handling, escalation handling and good professionalism with the good overseas experiences. Different work culture with gulf experiences

Fast paced without job growth

CBQ is nowadays not looking much into employee support programmes. Management is only focussed on Low cost staff irrespective of talent. Customer service staff are not much recognized.

future

more experience professional and challenging environment according to latest trends, and being a part of active team that dynamically works towards the growth of Organization and gain satisfaction.....

Im a fast leaner

im a banking professional and currently working at The Commercial Bank of Doha Qatar. I have 6 year working experience and can work under any circumstances.

Productive and challenging

As i was in sales hence everyday came with a new target as well as new learning. I traveled across the city and met all kind of people.It improved my understanding about the people and i learnt how convert a sales lead into successful sales .

Bad work culture

Bad culture in work and bad in infrastructure. College are not good. Company pay less salary. Salary not paid on time. Partiality is there for language wise

Wholesale Banking Trainee

Excellent exposure to Business Banking: Retail, SME, Middle Markets, Corporate Banking, Large Corporates (Domestic), Government and Public sector, International Banking and Financial Institutions

Jobs at Commercial Bank of Qatar

See more jobs

Good

Typical Management, High preassure, good facility good accomodation, Good place to gain knowledge, can take part in other activities as well, can improve your communication skills

Customer Service Representative

Results and focus-oriented person with mature and responsible approach in any undertakings. 8 years experienced Customer Service Professional with proven wide knowledge and experiences in finance and banking, airline and customer relationship management that I may utilize and contribute in the successes of your company.

Only direct hires of the bank are compensated well

If you are working as a contractor, you will be paid a low salary and will be asked for impossible targets. Management, especially in sales departments, will work you to the bone. It is a highly stressful environment.

Cons

Stressful environment; low compensation

Productive and Easy to Work With

There's no perfect company, but the people you're working with make my stay in the company I'm working with. But as you grow older. You need stability and Compension. The Harest Part of my role is the target every single month.but dealing, talking and learning the culture and tradition of clients is something that I really enjoy! It's something you can apply both in work and to my personal life.

Pros

Commission

Cons

Overtime without pay

Great brand and a leader in its market

The bank went through an amazing growth phase in 2007 when I joined. Huge opportunity for learning and taking on greater responsibility. One should take note that you should not be confined to your job spec in discharging your responsibility. Such is the culture of the organisation.

Pros

Great Brand and experienced leadership

Cons

Cost reduction initiatives were not employed effectively.

Fun

Plan and coordinate the delivery and implementation across Digital t, including web, mobile, self-service kiosks, smart lockers, and other Ensure a consistent multi-channel experience for end user customers Ensure alignment with experience and branding guidelines Define and monitor key channel utilization and performance metrics, and proactively identify improvement opportunities Analyse business demand for channel development from business users and determine feasibility of implementation Report on progress of digital channel project

Productive and Fun workplace environment

Being able to work in a diverse culture thought me how to become more efficient in my ability to understand the viewpoints of those culturally different from us when we continue to expose ourselves to different cultures, have conversations, regularly engage in dialogues about diversity and increase our knowledge of specific skills.

Amazing atmosphere

The office atmosphere is great to work in and I had the opportunity to work with some of the finest in management and some of the best talents in the IT industry.

A finacial Sector Having a Huge Infrastructure

A financial Sector Having a Huge Infrastructure with Different Technologies to work and Teams and Having Different branches all over the country. Directly reporting to theLead.

Progressive, largest private bank in Qatar

Commercial Bank of Qatar is a progressive bank with an international presence. I worked at the head office as Head of Risk Management with thirty staff members reporting to me. The department heads reporting to me included Market Risk, Credit Risk, Operational Risk, Governance and Compliance and Fraud Mangement.

Unproductive and Inefficient

This is my first job after graduating. The Bank has not prepared with proper training. Neither, they did not provide with a job description. My job at commercial bank was terrible.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Commercial Bank of Qatar. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Commercial Bank of Qatar Reviews by Location

• Commercial Bank of Qatar
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?