Commercial Bank of Qatar

Commercial Bank of Qatar Employee Reviews

future
more experience
professional and challenging environment according to latest trends, and being a part of active team that dynamically works towards the growth of Organization and gain satisfaction.....
Fast paced without job growth
CBQ is nowadays not looking much into employee support programmes. Management is only focussed on Low cost staff irrespective of talent. Customer service staff are not much recognized.
Im a fast leaner
im a banking professional and currently working at The Commercial Bank of Doha Qatar. I have 6 year working experience and can work under any circumstances.
Productive and challenging
As i was in sales hence everyday came with a new target as well as new learning. I traveled across the city and met all kind of people.It improved my understanding about the people and i learnt how convert a sales lead into successful sales .
Bad work culture
Bad culture in work and bad in infrastructure.

College are not good.

Company pay less salary.

Salary not paid on time.

Partiality is there for language wise
Wholesale Banking Trainee
Excellent exposure to Business Banking: Retail, SME, Middle Markets, Corporate Banking, Large Corporates (Domestic), Government and Public sector, International Banking and Financial Institutions
Good
Typical Management, High preassure, good facility good accomodation, Good place to gain knowledge, can take part in other activities as well, can improve your communication skills
Customer Service Representative
Results and focus-oriented person with mature and responsible approach in any undertakings. 8 years experienced Customer Service Professional with proven wide knowledge and experiences in finance and banking, airline and customer relationship management that I may utilize and contribute in the successes of your company.
Only direct hires of the bank are compensated well
If you are working as a contractor, you will be paid a low salary and will be asked for impossible targets. Management, especially in sales departments, will work you to the bone. It is a highly stressful environment.
Cons
Stressful environment; low compensation
Productive and Easy to Work With
There's no perfect company, but the people you're working with make my stay in the company I'm working with. But as you grow older. You need stability and Compension.

The Harest Part of my role is the target every single month.but dealing, talking and learning the culture and tradition of clients is something that I really enjoy! It's something you can apply both in work and to my personal life.
Pros
Commission
Cons
Overtime without pay
Great brand and a leader in its market
The bank went through an amazing growth phase in 2007 when I joined. Huge opportunity for learning and taking on greater responsibility.

One should take note that you should not be confined to your job spec in discharging your responsibility. Such is the culture of the organisation.
Pros
Great Brand and experienced leadership
Cons
Cost reduction initiatives were not employed effectively.
Fun
Plan and coordinate the delivery and implementation across Digital t, including web, mobile, self-service kiosks, smart lockers, and other
Ensure a consistent multi-channel experience for end user customers

Ensure alignment with experience and branding guidelines

Define and monitor key channel utilization and performance metrics, and proactively identify improvement opportunities

Analyse business demand for channel development from business users and determine feasibility of implementation

Report on progress of digital channel project
Productive and Fun workplace environment
Being able to work in a diverse culture thought me how to become more efficient in my ability to understand the viewpoints of those culturally different from us when we continue to expose ourselves to different cultures, have conversations, regularly engage in dialogues about diversity and increase our knowledge of specific skills.
Amazing atmosphere
The office atmosphere is great to work in and I had the opportunity to work with some of the finest in management and some of the best talents in the IT industry.
A finacial Sector Having a Huge Infrastructure
A financial Sector Having a Huge Infrastructure with Different Technologies to work and Teams and Having Different branches all over the country. Directly reporting to theLead.
Progressive, largest private bank in Qatar
Commercial Bank of Qatar is a progressive bank with an international presence. I worked at the head office as Head of Risk Management with thirty staff members reporting to me. The department heads reporting to me included Market Risk, Credit Risk, Operational Risk, Governance and Compliance and Fraud Mangement.
Unproductive and Inefficient
This is my first job after graduating. The Bank has not prepared with proper training. Neither, they did not provide with a job description. My job at commercial bank was terrible.
Typical Sales Environment
The Retail Sales Department is the most productive sales channel of the bank. The environment is like a typical sales office where pressure is present every moment of time.
aaa reviw
good place to work .good work culture. nice work place. flexibility of time. supportive staff, encouraging management work life balance.
challenging roles.
Overall is ok
Overall company is ok, but for working hours they are expecting to work at least 11 hrs and even work on Saturday also. now they are changing management and complete operations department so it's tough time for whole bank.
Productive and challenging environment
1) A place to enhance your skills in terms of professional development.
2) Friendly environment.

3) supportive management

4) doable targets assignment
Pros
Exiting annual event
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Commercial Bank of Qatar. Our community is ready to answer.
Commercial Bank of Qatar Reviews by Location