Coastal Trading & Engineering

Coastal Trading & Engineering Employee Reviews

Qatar5 reviews
Supportive vision oriented management willing to harness or invest on development of employees skills and talents for enterprise development
No one has any power except the CEO (owner) who is very egoistic.

They don't need employees they need slaves, hence employee retention rate is very pathetic.
Pros
Free snacks at least once a month.
Cons
learned very hard life lessons, but I must say I learned a lot of things related to construction under harsh work environment and how to archive the goal.
Pros
free lanches
Cons
Encourages open communication and freedom at work. Fun place.very down to earth people who can be approached at any time. All given Blackberry phones and car along with decent accomodation
Pros
Flexible timing, Freedom at work
Cons
6 day week
I am working as a Construction Manager in Coastal Trading and Engineering Co., W.L.L., from last one year. My work always six days per week. I learned Project management and HRM system in this company to monitor the cost vs budget. I have 15 Engineers working under me in my team to control nearly 150 workers in my project. The hardest part of my job that i found to control the Budget which allowed for my project. And the most enjoyable part of the job is Marketing and innovation of new things in my field.