Classical Palace

Classical Palace Management reviews

Qatar23 reviews
everyday 8 hours duty. I leraned each everything need for documentation. The management of the company was good. Its very suitable atmospher to work with them.
Cons
The Company gave me full freedom to work and good learning experience. Individuals are responsible for the duties allocated to them. Never observed of work pressure. But the collective responsibility to be improved. To work as one unit.
Pros
Freedom of work
Cons
When I was working with Classical Palace, I gained more knowledge about my work as a document controller. I got a hands-on job and it's a great challenge working with them day by day. Here I also learned more about being a timekeeper and HR coordinator. Also, it is a great challenge indeed that going to work earlier than my previous job normally started at 8 am. The project manager that I worked with showed me respect and encourage me to do my best also with my colleagues. The management of this company is very strict with regards to the work and once you've done your job they eventually congratulate you. Knowing that if I am a new expatriate here in Qatar and in the field of work, it is a great help to boost my confidence. The hardest and most enjoyable part of my journey is when in transferring our offices in one place to another. Where in fact that we transferred twice and it really makes me focus of what are the priorities. Also, its a practice for me and makes me more confident that I can finish the job on time.
Pros
Long breaks and good colleagues
Cons
monthly target but it will really helps you how to manage everything
we have great day in our office time we are working as team very friendly i learn so much in my past company's i have good experience
we have good management , for me very hardest time to deal with my boss.
Pros
Mention not
Cons
Mention not
Systematic work, professionalism, performance appraisal, yearly benefits, proper work management. Top management execute all the work plan very systematic. Hire management always involved with work progress.
Productive every day at work, i have learned about interior design
ideas.

Work under pressure time management
Workplace culture comportable
work long hours

Overtime with free dinner with office mates
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Nice working environment, the best colleges I've ever have, high level management, interesting jobs and iconic villas, respecting working hours, really good company
The company has good designs and the designers are mostly intellectual and creative experience wise. But the management has to be improved. There's lack of proper distribution of responsibility thus creating chaos in the company. By this I learned that although some people like their jobs, they tend to leave because of poor management. The salary offer are quite low especially for Filipino staff and workers. They do not provide N.O.C. and benefits are not that good. They do not provide private healthcard. is The company may improve if they try to provide their employees with seminars for their continued career growth.
I enjoyed the company of the people and doing my job as an architect. I learned a lot regarding design and conceptualization.
Pros
professionals are good and creative
Cons
healthcare, low salary, poor management, delayed salary
At the work place everybody knows each other and helps each other out. Management is approachable and accommodating to staff's needs.