Classical Palace Employee Reviews

good experience
Document Controller (Former Employee) –  DohaOctober 20, 2019
everyday 8 hours duty. I leraned each everything need for documentation. The management of the company was good. Its very suitable atmospher to work with them.
Delayed salary
Interior fit-out AutoCad Architect (Former Employee) –  DohaOctober 4, 2019
Consecutively delaying the salary up to 7 months, too sad you don't have a money to feed to your family and for medicine too bad this company own by a local
im hardworking , zubarah hotel, responsible for painting touches any surface broken to m
Auto Painter/Decorative Artist/Painter (Former Employee) –  DohaMarch 21, 2019
so much fun with my co worker, for the time of working hours when smiling anytime, because i have a good feeling for making some a little joke for a while, have longtime period in my work, need some happiness for that while im working so much hard. no excuses to make me happy and to sometimes make me laugh. because God give happiness into my life at all time,Godbless...
Pros
have comportable co workers
Cons
need a break if manager call give some priorities work.
Productive and Individual Responsible
QA/QC Manager (Former Employee) –  DohaDecember 30, 2018
The Company gave me full freedom to work and good learning experience. Individuals are responsible for the duties allocated to them. Never observed of work pressure. But the collective responsibility to be improved. To work as one unit.
Pros
Freedom of work
Productive and Growth
Document Controller (Former Employee) –  DohaNovember 14, 2018
When I was working with Classical Palace, I gained more knowledge about my work as a document controller. I got a hands-on job and it's a great challenge working with them day by day. Here I also learned more about being a timekeeper and HR coordinator. Also, it is a great challenge indeed that going to work earlier than my previous job normally started at 8 am. The project manager that I worked with showed me respect and encourage me to do my best also with my colleagues. The management of this company is very strict with regards to the work and once you've done your job they eventually congratulate you. Knowing that if I am a new expatriate here in Qatar and in the field of work, it is a great help to boost my confidence. The hardest and most enjoyable part of my journey is when in transferring our offices in one place to another. Where in fact that we transferred twice and it really makes me focus of what are the priorities. Also, its a practice for me and makes me more confident that I can finish the job on time.
Pros
Long breaks and good colleagues
Cons
monthly target but it will really helps you how to manage everything
Challenging job Responsibilities
QA/QC Engineer (Current Employee) –  DohaSeptember 19, 2018
Challenging work environment and huge responsibility for every site execution. Coordination for sub-contractors is well oriented.Quality is output is good and good a much learning has been attained personally.
Interior Draftsman (Former Employee) –  DohaSeptember 2, 2018
we have great day in our office time we are working as team very friendly i learn so much in my past company's i have good experience
we have good management , for me very hardest time to deal with my boss.
Pros
Mention not
Cons
Mention not
always having overtime
Bus and Truck Mechanic and Diesel Engine (Former Employee) –  DohaJanuary 24, 2018
our company are construction firm they have a lot of vehicle from
light vehicle, bus and truck also have a generators using from site supply a current and i;m the one responsible of repairing of the said
equipment.
Pros
free accomodation, water and electricity
Cons
health card I.D. Gov. hospital only
Quantity Surveyor - Contractor, Fit Outs (Former Employee) –  DohaJanuary 20, 2018
I had worked in Classical Palace in Qatar in six years. This is my second home and it is hard for me to leave but I have to look for a better opportunity for my career growth so I have decided to relocate in UAE. I had enjoyed working in Classical Palace, my stepping stone to achieve what I have today. Im very thankful that CP has trusted me for six years.
HR COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  DohaNovember 27, 2017
Systematic work, professionalism, performance appraisal, yearly benefits, proper work management. Top management execute all the work plan very systematic. Hire management always involved with work progress.
I learn a lot in this company
Leadman/Foreman (Former Employee) –  Doha QatarNovember 6, 2017
Im having fun working, only that of no health.benefits given, delay of salary...no sick leave, overall i have a finish contract regarding of my work in the company.
Working with different cultures and gaining knowledge
Document Controller (Former Employee) –  DohaOctober 24, 2017
Learning a lot from work and colleagues. Knows how to listen and open for the suggestions. They are giving a chance to show your talent and develop your talent. Working with different cultures.
Fun
Interior draftsman / Designer (Former Employee) –  QatarOctober 5, 2017
Productive every day at work, i have learned about interior design
ideas.
Work under pressure time management
Workplace culture comportable
work long hours
Overtime with free dinner with office mates
Pros
No free lunch
productive work space
Technical manager / Lead interior coordinator (Current Employee) –  DohaSeptember 25, 2017
Nice working environment, the best colleges I've ever have, high level management, interesting jobs and iconic villas, respecting working hours, really good company
Good as a stepping stone company
Architect (Current Employee) –  DohaJuly 5, 2017
The company has good designs and the designers are mostly intellectual and creative experience wise. But the management has to be improved. There's lack of proper distribution of responsibility thus creating chaos in the company. By this I learned that although some people like their jobs, they tend to leave because of poor management. The salary offer are quite low especially for Filipino staff and workers. They do not provide N.O.C. and benefits are not that good. They do not provide private healthcard. is The company may improve if they try to provide their employees with seminars for their continued career growth.
I enjoyed the company of the people and doing my job as an architect. I learned a lot regarding design and conceptualization.
Pros
professionals are good and creative
Cons
healthcare, low salary, poor management, delayed salary
Salary always delay
Painter (Former Employee) –  Doha, QatarMarch 20, 2017
I enjoyed my worked everyday as years went by I have learn that working in classical palace gave me the knowledge on how to identify all the hazards in the workplace though I am not a safety. In safety there is partiality.
Pros
good training ground
Cons
salary delay
workplace is like home
Purchasing Officer (Former Employee) –  DohaFebruary 8, 2017
At the work place everybody knows each other and helps each other out. Management is approachable and accommodating to staff's needs.
good company
factory manager (Former Employee) –  QatarJanuary 9, 2017
I learned how to install Marble equipment , repair it .

We did huge projects , hotels , palaces and villas

park hayat hotel
zubara hotel
al rime hotel
Senior Planning Engineer (Current Employee) –  MDD Project - DohaDecember 7, 2016
Daily Report
Weekly Report
Weekly Meeting with Client, Consultant and Subcontractor
Preparing and Monitoring Baseline Program,
Preparing and Monitoring Week look ahead Program,
Micro planing for Each activity
Procurement Engineer / Document Controller
PROCUREMENT ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Doha, QatarDecember 5, 2015
* What i have learned from the company is the proper system of work and teamwork with my colleagues. And, i enjoyed my worked very much especially when we are too busy with our work, time is too fast.

I was trained and develop and empowering my new skills. and I am glad I make a positive contribution to the prosperity and growth of the organizations everyday of my life.
Pros
Full Time
Cons
8:00 Am - 5:30pm