Chili's

Chili's Employee Reviews

Chili’s has very good standard food Huygen and high guilty it’s American restaurant very famous in USA they have trining depart meant in Qatar they have 9 branches they have good business .
You need to learn all because chilis is the most popular restaurant in the world also here in philippines . You need to memorized the item especialy all the menu.
You will learn a lot in this restaurant. They giving a good training and motivates you all the time. Has a great training platform. Management are so knowledgeable about their position. They always motivates people and help them to have success.
Pros
Free Management Meal
Cons
I enjoyed working here except for working long hours. But more guest, more chances of tips you will earn. Even if your tired, if you will receive more tips, you will not feel tired.
Had a great experience and learned from my previous company, having a strong team with respect help the team to grow. The most enjoyable part of my job is gaining respect from each other.
Since I was working here, I have proven myself to increase my patience and this is what I have to do with all the trials that will come to me. different races I work with and I have to be part of it because we respect each other
Pros
free food
Cons
more break
people are lovable and always ready to help to their co workers..benefits is good and our rights is also protected..management is very helpful and supportive
chilis was good, but we didn't paid for overtime, we have free accommodation, transportation and 300 riyal food allowance, we received day off and vacation
Pros
300 riyal food allowance
Cons
instead of 1hr break we only take 30 mins break
we are on daily time record of from opening till closing and two shift from 9 to 5 and 5 to 10. whole week with day off. i have learned that when i purchase order some parts, its it hard for the management to release fund because they don't have any idea on what are the important for the equipment to function. management was so poor that they have no capability to run a shift. work place place is huge that can accommodate 520 guest. the hardest part is when in full force that i came to rescue whether in kitchen place , in dish-washing place, or even in the dining area. the enjoyable part is when we are part of the companies basketball tournament.
Pros
free water only
Cons
over time in my part for its has four branches.
It's a great concept that works with very effective system and it has the best training program. well balanced team with the support of franchisor makes the best place to work with.
chili's has extensive training but this will be good for anyone who do not have any experience in working as a server. fun to work with but most of the time your working hours is extended without overtime pay.
Pros
fun to work
Cons
long hours, extensive training
preparing a variety food and adheres to product prep. and handling procedures and food plates presentation with diverse method of food preparation time
it was so nice to work at chilis, such a nice culture like no place else. im able to do multitasking , i really enjoy working there and the most memorable is were working like a family.
fun work place with supportive supervisor and managers, the most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them.
Pros
no food allowance
Cons
no hollidays
great daily work how to create a great team great management team great co worker and staff how to start build the team celebrate the total results
how to stay calm great management team how to keep work run you can see your efforts gives more improving
Its so nice place to work they are more professional than others I learned too much ( time management , training , cash fellow , HACCP , SAFE , handled guest complains ) great management team Training you see your productivity
Pros
learning
Cons
stress
i learned a lot in my work.and all my staff are hardworking person.
* always taking overtime in our work * i learned how to communicate to each other and following the standards of chilis * management is very nice.. especially to my gm now she is so kind she always taking her staff and she always giving staff needs * my co workers is very nice also specially to my colligue *the hardest part of my job is always taking overtime and not pay *the most enjoyable part of my job is always winning in contest
Pros
not free meal