CEG International

CEG International Pay & Benefits reviews

Qatar31 reviews

Clear
2.9Pay & Benefits

CEG international is not a global organisation company every month salary is delayed no madica card also work not focuses on job description

Tiff time job not a focus on the designation of job they are given extra work.Management don't want to understand easily regarding work issues.Salary delay every month.

Pros

Civil QA/QC inspector

Cons

Na

too much stress

CEG has the worst work timing from 8 - 6 and no saturday holiday. Too much stress and hectic work.Management wants to control everything. Salary offered is not in par with the industry.

Pros

nothing

Cons

low salary

Overwhelmed and satisfied working with the organization

One of the best company I have ever worked with in my entire life A company that never owe salary An organization that did everything accordingly Gives you chance to develop your skills

Pros

Annual leave bonuses accommodation allowances transportation allowances

Cons

Health insurance for all staff

Best contract management company

Best company for Project management Consultant,working culture fantastic,salary on time ,According to me best engineering consultant in Qatar,Thanks for your time.

Average workplace

overall the work culture here not up to the Standard. You may join his company for one particular position and any time you may end up as a Document Controller Getting promised benefits is a nightmare in this company.. Only the best part is salary, getting within the first week of a month..

A good workplace with friendly and educative seniors.

-Friendly workplace -Motivative seniors/ top-management -Highly-skilled co-workers -Good HR/ Admin services -Acceptable transport/ accommodation services

Compensation is low.

Numerous work loads and assignments are not precise. Vacation time is not definite. Multitasking is part of experience. I have learned. Pressure of job is constant at the end of the month due to reports submission which sometimes coincide with site works.

Pros

Vacation Pay and Salary are on time.

Cons

No increase of salary

Very good company

Very good experience Good management Good quality and control

productive and interesting job

When you say consultant it is not easy job.The client hired us to oversee all activities in the project that means we are always be there siding the client,but when it comes to business, you don't need exactly to side one side,as a consultant we're always at the middle .

Pros

no free lunch buy your own

Cons

Short break is always there specially prayer time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CEG International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

CEG International Reviews by Location