CEG International

CEG International Culture reviews

Qatar31 reviews

Clear

good working environment

harmonious working environment but sometimes we have to work under pressure to met the targeted date of submission. The management and my colleagues are very professional.

very good experience

effective company, helping and understanding, typical work environment, I have learned a lot, the management is cooperating with the employees, work place is very attractive

Pros

Cons

Too Egyptian

Typical work day too much pressure. More teaching than taught. Bullying management. Control culture. Hardest part is administrative battling. Most enjoyable part of the job is Friday.

Pros

Cons

As above

Best contract management company

Best company for Project management Consultant,working culture fantastic,salary on time ,According to me best engineering consultant in Qatar,Thanks for your time.

Average workplace

overall the work culture here not up to the Standard. You may join his company for one particular position and any time you may end up as a Document Controller Getting promised benefits is a nightmare in this company.. Only the best part is salary, getting within the first week of a month..

Productive and earned more experiences.

The company offers a job that fits my qualification and have an advantage of my previous experience in my country. I had learned a lot about the works, the management. Having a co-workers with different nationality and culture are a good experience in how to deal and mingled with them sometimes. The hardest part of the job if no one will guide you what to do where nothing happens to me. I enjoy my job as it is related to my profession.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CEG International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

CEG International Reviews by Location