CEG International Employee Reviews

Overwhelmed and satisfied working with the organization
A good organization that takes it's employee first (Former Employee) –  DohaJuly 12, 2019
One of the best company I have ever worked with in my entire life
A company that never owe salary
An organization that did everything accordingly
Gives you chance to develop your skills
Pros
Annual leave bonuses accommodation allowances transportation allowances
Cons
Health insurance for all staff
Best contract management company
SR. ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  DohaMarch 22, 2019
Best company for Project management Consultant,working culture fantastic,salary on time ,According to me best engineering consultant in Qatar,Thanks for your time.
Straightforward Comments
Civil/Structural Engineer (Current Employee) –  DohaNovember 15, 2018
The company will make you become a highly skillful Engineer in terms of Technical and Professionalism.

Furthermore, as a Site Staff, Work/Life balance is being experienced.
Average workplace
Engineer (Current Employee) –  DohaJuly 24, 2018
overall the work culture here not up to the Standard.

You may join his company for one particular position and any time you may end up as a Document Controller

Getting promised benefits is a nightmare in this company..

Only the best part is salary, getting within the first week of a month..
A good workplace with friendly and educative seniors.
Document Controller / Secretary (Former Employee) –  MsheirebApril 28, 2018
-Friendly workplace
-Motivative seniors/ top-management
-Highly-skilled co-workers
-Good HR/ Admin services
-Acceptable transport/ accommodation services
NO allowances nor befits
Owner (Current Employee) –  QatarApril 23, 2018
- Work day is very tough,
- I gained good experience with mega scale projects
- Management not so bad they trying within their authorities which it is very limited
- The hardest part of the job that no appreciation
Challenging work
Technical site Architect/Project Inspector (Former Employee) –  DohaMarch 14, 2018
A typical day at work includes computerate evaluation of projects. I learned to handle modern materials being use for constructions. The management monitors the output of the projects. The management is concern about employee efficiency. The hardest part of the job is site supervision inspection.The most enjoyable part of the job is outdoor activities.
Pros
challenging works
Cons
weather condition
Consulting Engineering company
Plumbing Designer (Current Employee) –  DohaDecember 23, 2017
The company is involved in the Design and Construction supervision of various government and private owned projects. It involves architectural and MEPF designs. All engineers and architects do the design and cadworks, therefore there's no need of cad operators. We have Manila branch in the Philippines and Cairo branch in Egypt which supports the main office here in Qatar. The company is composed mostly of filipino engineers and architects which makes it enjoyable to work at. Management is composed mostly of Egyptian personnel. The hardest part of my work is when our supervisor takes an annual vacation wherein I usually takes his place in his absence.
One of the worst consultant company to work wit
Sr Electrical Engineer (Current Employee) –  OfficeOctober 25, 2017
One of the worst consultant company to work with. Management is very unprofessional. I did not learned anything. The most enjoyable part of the job is annual leave what you can not get.
site civil inspector
Inspector STRUCTURE (Civil engineer) (Former Employee) –  DohaSeptember 19, 2017
respect time of services
ameliorate my knowledge in civil engineering field
management is good in our company everyone know his responsibility
nothing is hard
training missions
good working environment
Electrical Design Engineer (Current Employee) –  Doha, QatarMay 28, 2017
harmonious working environment but sometimes we have to work under pressure to met the targeted date of submission. The management and my colleagues are very professional.
Compensation is low.
Site Engineer/Civil/Structural Inspector (Current Employee) –  DohaAugust 3, 2016
Numerous work loads and assignments are not precise. Vacation time is not definite. Multitasking is part of experience. I have learned. Pressure of job is constant at the end of the month due to reports submission which sometimes coincide with site works.
Pros
Vacation Pay and Salary are on time.
Cons
No increase of salary
Motivative
SR. ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  DohaJune 16, 2016
The main advantage is not giving more pressure on the employees.Giving promotions if the technical knowledge is high even without experience.
experience in qatar companies
safety supervisor (Former Employee) –  Doha,onaiza,wakare,radat rashidFebruary 28, 2015
the day salaries where held for 2months.
to adapt to new environment.
can not help it
very annoyed
no support,allowed to improvise.
learning new trends,developing at work area.
Pros
free lunch where not given
Cons
only the management aproved break was given
Working with consulting firm is very relaxing work because if you've finished the work just relax.
Formerly landscape & Irrigation Consultant (Former Employee) –  Doha, QatarDecember 11, 2014
Consulting firm is better than constraction company because if you finished your job relax.I learned how to deal with different kind of people on site.How to balance the performance of the contractor and the hardest part of the job is that approving request for inspection which are not in accordance with company standard and the most enjoyable part of my job is when we meet the target date or deadline of completion of the project.The contractor and the client together with the consultant have a joint party.
Very good company
Project Document Controller (Current Employee) –  DohaJune 20, 2014
Very good experience
Good management
Good quality and control
Workplace has the basic requirement, computer and documents to work on
Assistant Project Manager / Resident Engineer (Current Employee) –  Doha, QatarJune 15, 2014
A typical day is to be early at the project site (7 am) and leaves at 5: 00 pm (maybe longer) even as a consultant (6 days a week). Coordination starts immediately with contractors and subcontractors, staff members, log priorities to do and to be accomplished, check mails and letters for correspondence, meetings, inspections, etc. As an Assistant Manager, i am responsible for the well being of the site (day-in, day-out) with constant monitoring and coordination with everybody and ensure operation will not be affected due to insufficiency of materials and manpower or any other factors affecting the full implementation of work activities (minor or major issues to be resolved the soonest). The hardest part is to maintain focused on dealines to meet milestone of the project. However, not all the time has to be on the serious side. Perks of the job requires travelling from other sites and meeting people in my coordination and in doing so building acquaintacies in the construction industry.
Daily safety supervision at work site and acting as client's representative.
SAFETY OFFICER (Current Employee) –  Doha, DAWDecember 31, 2013
Monitoring the construction health and safety implementation at project site.With this profession, I am not only implementing legal requirements but also saving lives in construction by advising construction site personnel on how to do the job on safe manner.
The hardest part of the job is when the management is not supporting your safety programs and good part is leaving the project site without any recorded accident.
productive and interesting job
landscape & Irrigation Consultant (Former Employee) –  Doha, QatarDecember 6, 2013
When you say consultant it is not easy job.The client hired us to oversee all activities in the project that means we are always be there siding the client,but when it comes to business, you don't need exactly to side one side,as a consultant we're always at the middle .
Pros
no free lunch buy your own
Cons
Short break is always there specially prayer time
Productive and earned more experiences.
Electrical Engineer/Inspector (Current Employee) –  Doha, QatarJune 23, 2013
The company offers a job that fits my qualification and have an advantage of my previous experience in my country. I had learned a lot about the works, the management. Having a co-workers with different nationality and culture are a good experience in how to deal and mingled with them sometimes. The hardest part of the job if no one will guide you what to do where nothing happens to me. I enjoy my job as it is related to my profession.