CEG International

CEG International Employee Reviews

Acceptable for a career in construction

Gained experience working in this company and able to command my experience for the benefit of the projects handled and to guide the contractors and the juniors

too much stress

CEG has the worst work timing from 8 - 6 and no saturday holiday. Too much stress and hectic work.Management wants to control everything. Salary offered is not in par with the industry.

Pros

nothing

Cons

low salary

CEG international is not a global organisation company every month salary is delayed no madica card also work not focuses on job description

Tiff time job not a focus on the designation of job they are given extra work.Management don't want to understand easily regarding work issues.Salary delay every month.

Pros

Civil QA/QC inspector

Cons

Na

very good experience

effective company, helping and understanding, typical work environment, I have learned a lot, the management is cooperating with the employees, work place is very attractive

inspector civil engineer

Obtain a respective career as Civil Engineer to use my technical experience and educational background to be part of Qatar ongoing development. challenging and multi-cultural environment.

Very Poor Company

Bad Management Bad Egyptians people no education. Always speak bad about Qatar but still continue to live in Qatar. Totally uneducated and wasta program type. Bolakk is their favourite word to make anyone happy. Administration manager very bad, legal dept very bad and not qualified too. HR manager was before site foreman and corrupt person. Keep eyes on ladies always. Nobody good

great team

Ceg international its good company to develop your self I recommend any engineer to joint our company based on my experience the the team There are very good people and help full

Too Egyptian

Typical work day too much pressure. More teaching than taught. Bullying management. Control culture. Hardest part is administrative battling. Most enjoyable part of the job is Friday.

Pros

Cons

As above

Worst working environment ever!

- They do not give NOC letter to anyone - They give 50% only of the price of your airplane ticket - Shared room for 3 to 4 people - Transportation with no AC - Everyone is watching you through cameras in the main office - Very low salaries - Bed bugs in office - Managers are unqualified (most of them)

more training to gain knowledge and experience of responsibilities

in project implementation all personnel are required with experience to handle project in site for supervision inspection submit accomplishment report and progress.

Overwhelmed and satisfied working with the organization

One of the best company I have ever worked with in my entire life A company that never owe salary An organization that did everything accordingly Gives you chance to develop your skills

Pros

Annual leave bonuses accommodation allowances transportation allowances

Cons

Health insurance for all staff

Best contract management company

Best company for Project management Consultant,working culture fantastic,salary on time ,According to me best engineering consultant in Qatar,Thanks for your time.

Straightforward Comments

The company will make you become a highly skillful Engineer in terms of Technical and Professionalism. Furthermore, as a Site Staff, Work/Life balance is being experienced.

Average workplace

overall the work culture here not up to the Standard. You may join his company for one particular position and any time you may end up as a Document Controller Getting promised benefits is a nightmare in this company.. Only the best part is salary, getting within the first week of a month..

A good workplace with friendly and educative seniors.

-Friendly workplace -Motivative seniors/ top-management -Highly-skilled co-workers -Good HR/ Admin services -Acceptable transport/ accommodation services

NO allowances nor befits

- Work day is very tough, - I gained good experience with mega scale projects - Management not so bad they trying within their authorities which it is very limited - The hardest part of the job that no appreciation

Challenging work

A typical day at work includes computerate evaluation of projects. I learned to handle modern materials being use for constructions. The management monitors the output of the projects. The management is concern about employee efficiency. The hardest part of the job is site supervision inspection.The most enjoyable part of the job is outdoor activities.

Pros

challenging works

Cons

weather condition

Consulting Engineering company

The company is involved in the Design and Construction supervision of various government and private owned projects. It involves architectural and MEPF designs. All engineers and architects do the design and cadworks, therefore there's no need of cad operators. We have Manila branch in the Philippines and Cairo branch in Egypt which supports the main office here in Qatar. The company is composed mostly of filipino engineers and architects which makes it enjoyable to work at. Management is composed mostly of Egyptian personnel. The hardest part of my work is when our supervisor takes an annual vacation wherein I usually takes his place in his absence.

One of the worst consultant company to work wit

One of the worst consultant company to work with. Management is very unprofessional. I did not learned anything. The most enjoyable part of the job is annual leave what you can not get.

site civil inspector

respect time of services ameliorate my knowledge in civil engineering field management is good in our company everyone know his responsibility nothing is hard training missions

good working environment

harmonious working environment but sometimes we have to work under pressure to met the targeted date of submission. The management and my colleagues are very professional.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CEG International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

CEG International Reviews by Location