CDM Smith

CDM Smith Employee Reviews

Qatar18 reviews

Good to work in

The company is ok to work in considering the current situation. May not be on par with some other bigger companies but still reasonable. Most of the projects are with the company which is an advantage for job placement.

Pleasant Working Environment with CDM Smith

During my tenure with CDM Smith, I am satisfied with the working environment and how the management treats their employees. Employees from all levels have good relations with each other. I enjoyed working with CDM Smith and regret leaving the company.

very progressive

It was a wonder experience to work with CDM Smith. I have literally enjoyed my association with CDM Smith for a span of 10 years which gave me professional growth and personal development as well.

Productive and comfortable workplace

Productive and comfortable workplace to work with, with multicultural environment. The most enjoyable part of the job is having good communications with people.

Very well organised

I was very happy with CDM Smith , working life style is not tough very calm. Control of financial, physical and human resources, CDM Smith improves customers relations, shorter development times for any issues, salaries is very good as compared to markets. Higher quality and improved reliability. Better internal coordination , and higher worker morale (Less stress)

Pros

All are on time

Cons

Benificials

Excellent & Intellectual Workplace

Great growth opportunities, amazing work culture, Awesome appraisals and lots of perks. You grow with the company. Great Managers and quick promotions. A great place to work in overall. Night shifts, Work gets a little monotonous though people stick around because of the great work culture and environment.

Pros

Great work opportunity, Amazing work Experience

Cons

Gets Extra Benifits for Long hours, Chances of Promotions

I gave 03 star for job security/Advancement why because company was unable to take a big project in spite of knowing one of the big project of the company is going to be finished, project Management was responsible for this, that is why I gave 04 star to them/

Productive and motivating.

I feel privileged to be a part of CDM Smith family.We have a productive, inspiring, motivating and fun environment in our office. The project is very challenging and gives the best opportunity for improvement.

no comment

I will not say anything about the CDM Smith let the other employee to put on her comments much better only other employee can elaborate what has been observed during their time on it.

Experience in Civil Engineering

Gained International Experience in Fast track project. working with this company is flexible and more encourage wonderful colleagues with different national

Productive and competitive

Good working atmosphere and get chances to improve our career. Good communication with superiors. Oppertunity to get trained especially online training.

good working atmosphere

good working atmosphere, time flexibility, travelling facility,heavy work load but due to good working atmosphere and flexibility work load will not affect

Pros

overtime

Good learning place and freedom to perform

It is a good learning place. You get free hand to work and initiate new things. The management is very supportive and competent. They are the true leaders.

Easy to Go

Very easy to go work place, no hesitations, stress free job culture. I can give more time to family here then my previous company.

this company is good management policy

Daily site inspection report making Daily joint survey inspection with main contractor Daily joint as built data checking.

Poductive , good work culture

As structure engineer I have learned the basic principle of consultancy working culture i.e. Listen ,think & deliver. here we are so much keen to maintained overall quality requirement of our stack holders. It's wonderful & good learning experience.

Assistant to project Manager and Resident Engineer, responsible to coordinate all secretarial activities related to the project etc.

Pros

Lunches

Cons

Healthcare

productive & playing ball games, chatting & listening music

In working in CDM Smith i am very happy in all days because my job which I assigned was very closely related to my skills and experienced. I am very hard working can work with under pressure and work also outside my office hours if the contractor need my supervision.And I learned also in CDM Smith University more seminars such as, core values, project management, Health and safety. Regarding my co-workers first time we are very lonely just because of them they were from other countries especially in USA since I was here in Qatar mostly of my senior officer was Arabic people . The hardest part which I encounter in CDM Smith was to transfer my sponsorship due to their PRO was new to his job he did not how to do his job well.

Pros

sponsorship transfered to CDM Smith

Cons

exercises maintain weekly

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CDM Smith. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits