Brown and Caldwell

Brown and Caldwell Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

Administrative Assistant4 reviews

3.3Job Security & Advancement

Wonderful Start, Company Changed Over Time

This was one of my very favorite jobs I have ever had. I loved everything about the company for the first few years I worked there, but towards the end the culture and management changed drastically, and I was no longer as happy to work there, and ultimately left the company. If they hadnt brought in the new office manager, and if I didnt believe that they were dangerously close to going public as a company, I would still be there today.

Dull and unproductive

no project work available for at least 18 months, became a glorified stock worker, maintaining basic office machines, supplies and office cleaning. management had to manufacture problems to release my position.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

position's management was passed around yearly, so no-one was truly aware of the positions abilities

Easy Going

Brown and Caldwell is an amazing place to work for. They care about their employees and everything may have a deadline but you can make it easily. We all worked together to get projects done, and to work with vendors and clients.

admin

this is a fantastic company I would recommend anyone works here and they management is amazing. I was in the admin position helping run a construction site

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brown and Caldwell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Brown and Caldwell
  • Administrative Assistant
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?