Birla Public School

Birla Public School Employee Reviews

Qatar19 reviews
The work culture is challenging but very educative. Multiple tasks/ assignments to work on at a time with limited staff and time, hence prioritizing skill is extremely essential while working at BPS. You have the opportunity to work with a workforce who have been with the institution from the start. Selfless and amazing mentors hand-hold the new joinee, until the staff gains confidence to work on their own. The Management is super cooperative and extends complete support for the professional growth of all staff members.
I had enjoy working with Vice-Principal she is one of the great Leader and Mentor I have learnt many a things being under her she helped me to recognize my abilities during hard time that how much dedicate i can towards with work and time management etc.
It is a good place to work with positive environment. Being an educator it is an obligation towards students who are in your class and in the school. Birla has always taken up its employees as obligation and gives best to its optimum level.
A typical day at work :=
I was able to mange with my co-Teachers with the efforts of whole team

I have leaned in these 10 years how to work with small kids and provide them quality of education.

Workplace culture :- in my school there management was school friendly like a family … we used to have many social gatherings in our school campus.
On a regular day, I was responsible in marking the attendance of the students. I have helped with collection of homework and assignments. I had to stay extra hours after school to help some students with Accounting problems. Have worked closely with my H.O.D in fixing conflicts in homework problems.
Management is very supportive and encouraging.
Working environment is highly cooperative and competative.

Innovative ideas are encouraged.

Need to equip with creative ideas in teaching learning process.
excellent work culture environment in the school its good school high reputed day to day work teachers are very cooperative and hard working there is no problem at all ,just to enhance my income i wish to apply
workplace is safe,hardest part of job is the attitude of some co-workers
i learned to communicate and adjust with all the people in workplace

handle the hard situation
Pros
free transpo, accomodation
Cons
long hrs. no recreational activities
good cooperation between staff members. management is caring and supportive. perks are satisfactory. teachers need more training and they are willing to learn.
Pros
supportive management
Cons
living conditions can be better
Easy pace, and easy hours. It is a very flexible place to work, would recommend for a someone who doesn't need too many hours. Management is good and fun to work with, it's a very friendly place.
5 days working (sunday to thursday)
some time saturday working.

But PTM time Its condition is not good for our Health.

Management is good but no any incriment on time or on any eve.
Pros
na
Cons
na
As a teacher here has a good platform to learn lots of new things. For professional growth so many opportunities to self grooming. C.P.D.'s has given me good direction to move forward with a great enthusiasm. I am thankful to this esteemed institute where I learned a lot and having good professional and personal growth as well.
Cons
I have Attended for CPD workshops it was very good for our growth.
Very friendly culture. It is very nice to work like Birla public school. i have learned so many Technics while working with other art teachers.
Pros
no lunch provided
Cons
some times
salary should be well relative to work. giving more rewards one can increase productivity.
working time is very strict but i enjoy it. all the teachers are well trained and helping. I got new knowledge, especially about well nurturing a child.
Pros
a well maintained and disciplined environment.
Cons
more work compare to salary.
A typical day at work was productive,
Learned to work without having adequate human resource.

Had very good interpersonal as well as intra personal relationship with teachers , parents and students.

The hardest part of the job was to work with very inadequate human resource .

The most enjoyable part was to see teachers being motivated, students performing well in academics as well as activities and parents being satisfied that their children are well cared for.
Pros
Provided transportation, Housing Allowance, Awarded for Good Results of Grade 10s
Cons
Less Salary & Housing Allowance
This institute is not suitable for individuals who need a enjoyable work atmosphere. The management of the school will torture you by giving additional responsibilities, deduct your salary for unacceptable reasons.
Can be mingle with other people with other culture. Flexible and willing to adopt other culture which can help me on my personal life.
Pros
meet other people to work with
Cons
language barrer
The Board of Directors of Birla Public School provides everything required for the growth of the school as well as for the students.
The co-workers here are so enthusiastic and helpful.

The most enjoyable part of the job is that even though the work load is heavy, the authorities offer their full support and encouragement to their staffs.
Pros
Free accommodation & high security
Cons
No family visa provided
I learned, how to give love & respect to others & also to be patience....... I learned to help others as much i can...... I learned how to understand the inner quality of a child...etc...