beIN MEDIA GROUP

beIN MEDIA GROUP Employee Reviews

Qatar6 reviews
Friendly people , new technology system , gaining good knowledge
Fairly benefit for children school expenses, health family insurance and technical training
My job is very challenging a requires extreme vigilance and a high level of language knowledge. We do work with the spirit of the group.
My company recruits the highly qualifies from different countries.
I used to produce a daily short sport documentary program .
I used to direct all reporters and follow the task from scripting stage till editing in news edit rooms.
I really enjoyed working for beIN media group , the compensation is good but im not happy with the culture and the career growth and I would recommend it for other candidates
Pros
free coffee
Cons
healthcare
It was a good experience with bien sport, I’m starting as a call center staff util I reach the SME admin, by handling the emails, compliance, sales and some times VIP costumers. The benefits and salaries it was good I hade a great time and experience with them.
Cons
They provide a health card
BeIN media group is global sports and entertainment channels broadcast 120 channels with 4000 active users across 5 continents within 34 countries and in 7 different languages. BeIN activities include TV production, distribution, and media rights acquisition activities with an international and multicultural team of professionals and media experts.

It is a great workplace from the financial point of view but you will not gain that much experience.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at beIN MEDIA GROUP?