Azadea

Azadea Employee Reviews

Its a great company though have to be ready for steep competition which is healthy

I really have gained a great experience and gained lifetime skilled while working with azadeans I know I have a great team to work with and very supportive.

N/a

It was a good experience Good team Important courses to grow up Collaboration The Needed information to be updated Well Management of routine and non routine tasks

productive, and comfortable

Was responsible for all functions of the retail store to include sales, customer service and inventory. Maintained internal visual merchandising and in-store displays and ensured store appearance met company standards at all times. Maintained proper inventory controls, facilitated inventory transactions and maintained compliance with store standards. Most hard Time is off season and most enjoyable part is big sale

Productive and exciting workplace

I have been in the company for the last 8 years. I can say that the company molds and developed my professional life and helped me to achieved my career goal. I learned a lot from development training and experience. I am grateful that I was once a part of Azadea Group.

Accommodating work culture and great colleagues

Working as an intern was life changing at Azadea. I got exposed to good level of responsibility and work. The superiors are very supportive and the office is fun to be at. It might depend on a person's lifestyle, if the salary is fair to them or not.

productive, and comfortable

A very comfortable work place , it is a school where I have improved my self and progressed my career

AZADEA is a big company , where I find my self accountable and I learned a lot from it, as it's the place where I started to know my ability and capabilty and I grew up in my career and I become a store Manager

Productive and fun workplace

Productive and a cool place to work in. Learned many things

Pros

Half days if no work

Cons

Straight shifts

good company

can work but work there a lot of stress. there are giving new uniform . Always changing managers . Transferring the staffs in the company. Salary late.

Pros

commissions

Cons

short break

Good environment

I have gained a great experience in azadea qatar for my career. Working in azadea is a fun experience for me as well and have a good working environment

Jobs at Azadea

See more jobs

Fun place to work. Not to mention the best management.

I have been working for azadea for almost 4 plus years, I can say it’s one of the best if not great company of fashion industry. I would like to take my experience to next level.

Job application review

I believe that Azadea company is a nice place to work with, they have a good quality of people who i have worked for several years, this company posses a good management to the people.

Resilient and willing to take the risk.

I'm a passionate and resilient type of person. I love tackling challenges and take the risk with all my heart, dealing with other nationalities is a great opportunity to mold me as human and it's not hard for me to have and working with them coz I know how to balance my personality and my very well rounded attitude, working together with them especially during inventory and while I'm coordinating is the best and memorable for me.

Clothing shop is very competitive.

Experienced how to work independent. The job itself is not too tiring. I learned how to deal with costumers, and how to communicate properly. Also to work hard every single day is very important to focus and to be alert.

Pros

1 hour break time

Cons

prolonged standing

Fun place to work

Azadea offers good working environment with a friendly culture. It is a very informal culture and open door policy for all employees. We can learn a lot.

bias in terms of promotion

AZADEA is one of the best company in GCC country I assumed, but in terms of management especially in Qatar I doubt it??, involves in everything, low salary packages as not commensurate with the responsibilities given Advice to Management Delegate and be more flexible, also enhance salaries packages to be commensurate with the countries and responsibilities, They will used you,abused you make promises and yet they will hired someone for your position and bad thing is you are the one who will trained the new staff with a higher position than you and higher salary as well very bias management

Pros

Training and seminars for the staff

Cons

bias management, low salary

exceptional

very postive and very professional good salarys very good experience

Pros

accomodation transportion

Cons

meals and very long squedual

Very Busy working Environment

It a highly productive working environment you'll have to double time always and provide the shop a 24/7 support since it's delicate for the shop not to provide support in your day off.

Pros

You will be training extensively and you will learn a lot of things

Cons

No work life balance

very comfortable environment with different cultured employees

Overall, it was a memorable time working in Azadea Group as the company has a very good working environment and the employees help make the atmosphere comfortable and enjoyable. The hardest part was dealing with end of the month deadlines since most of the departments are mostly pressured to finish the accounts by the end of each month. The enjoyable part of Azadea Group is having memorable events within the employees organised by the HRM creating a very enjoyable memorable environment.

This is the platform that develop our knowledge

Learned new techniques and ideas. This is the platform to learn all new techniques Salary can get by the time We dont want to get any stress or confusion.

There is three words an deference means EX:- Team work

One team , one mission,one gole .product knowledge give the customer needs, an offer the special products,the collection we have, Mach outfits be smart for work

Pros

Self prepare

Cons

Yes I do long our

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Azadea. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Azadea Reviews by Location