Azadea

Azadea Employee Reviews

Qatar39 reviews
I really have gained a great experience and gained lifetime skilled while working with azadeans
I know I have a great team to work with and very supportive.
It was a good experience
Good team

Important courses to grow up

Collaboration

The Needed information to be updated

Well Management of routine and non routine tasks
Was responsible for all functions of the retail store to include sales, customer service and inventory. Maintained internal visual merchandising and in-store displays and ensured store appearance met company standards at all times. Maintained proper inventory controls, facilitated inventory transactions and maintained compliance with store standards.

Most hard Time is off season and most enjoyable part is big sale
I have been in the company for the last 8 years. I can say that the company molds and developed my professional life and helped me to achieved my career goal. I learned a lot from development training and experience. I am grateful that I was once a part of Azadea Group.
Working as an intern was life changing at Azadea. I got exposed to good level of responsibility and work.
The superiors are very supportive and the office is fun to be at.

It might depend on a person's lifestyle, if the salary is fair to them or not.

Most hard Time is off season and most enjoyable part is big sale
AZADEA is a big company , where I find my self accountable and I learned a lot from it, as it's the place where I started to know my ability and capabilty and I grew up in my career and I become a store Manager
Productive and a cool place to work in. Learned many things
Pros
Half days if no work
Cons
Straight shifts
can work but work there a lot of stress. there are giving new uniform . Always changing managers . Transferring the staffs in the company. Salary late.
Pros
commissions
Cons
short break
I have gained a great experience in azadea qatar for my career. Working in azadea is a fun experience for me as well and have a good working environment
I have been working for azadea for almost 4 plus years, I can say it’s one of the best if not great company of fashion industry. I would like to take my experience to next level.
I believe that Azadea company is a nice place to work with, they have a good quality of people who i have worked for several years, this company posses a good management to the people.
I'm a passionate and resilient type of person. I love tackling challenges and take the risk with all my heart, dealing with other nationalities is a great opportunity to mold me as human and it's not hard for me to have and working with them coz I know how to balance my personality and my very well rounded attitude, working together with them especially during inventory and while I'm coordinating is the best and memorable for me.
Experienced how to work independent. The job itself is not too tiring. I learned how to deal with costumers, and how to communicate properly. Also to work hard every single day is very important to focus and to be alert.
Pros
1 hour break time
Cons
prolonged standing
Azadea offers good working environment with a friendly culture. It is a very informal culture and open door policy for all employees. We can learn a lot.
AZADEA is one of the best company in GCC country I assumed, but in terms of management especially in Qatar I doubt it??, involves in everything, low salary packages as not commensurate with the responsibilities given
Advice to Management

Delegate and be more flexible, also enhance salaries packages to be commensurate with the countries and responsibilities,

They will used you,abused you make promises and yet they will hired someone for your position and bad thing is you are the one who will trained the new staff with a higher position than you and higher salary as well very bias management
Pros
Training and seminars for the staff
Cons
bias management, low salary
very postive and very professional good salarys very good experience
Pros
accomodation transportion
Cons
meals and very long squedual
It a highly productive working environment you'll have to double time always and provide the shop a 24/7 support since it's delicate for the shop not to provide support in your day off.
Pros
You will be training extensively and you will learn a lot of things
Cons
No work life balance
Overall, it was a memorable time working in Azadea Group as the company has a very good working environment and the employees help make the atmosphere comfortable and enjoyable. The hardest part was dealing with end of the month deadlines since most of the departments are mostly pressured to finish the accounts by the end of each month. The enjoyable part of Azadea Group is having memorable events within the employees organised by the HRM creating a very enjoyable memorable environment.
Learned new techniques and ideas.
This is the platform to learn all new techniques

Salary can get by the time

We dont want to get any stress or confusion.
One team , one mission,one gole .product knowledge give the customer needs, an offer the special products,the collection we have, Mach outfits be smart for work
Pros
Self prepare
Cons
Yes I do long our