Atkins

Atkins Employee Reviews

Qatar36 reviews

Workplace will be fit for Technical and professional engineer

Being a Lead Fire Protection and Public Health Design Engineer of Atkins, I am responsible for all deliverables and design documents of PUH and Fire system design. To ensure that the design submitted is in accordance with the contract document and project requirements.

Employees oriented

Nice working environment on time salary, employees can access personal documents needed. Thinks of workers welfare and employees oriented. Good management system

Pros

On time salary and great benefits

Cons

Every was ok except small site management issue

Giving opportunity and personal learning for the employee

for positive reason ATK gave an actual support to the employee for their benefits.for negative side there's no security or safety for the employee interms of security tenure.

Professionalism

Well reputable company, friendly employees, professionalism, organized job, well appreciated managers.Most of all, easy talk too. Most unforgettable too.

nice, friendly & challenging work environment

working with ATKINS was always rewarding, enjoyed my 4+ yrs in Doha. management was always supportive & work-life balance was taken care off. We had a great team with people from diverse educational & cultural background.Team outings, Team Lunch, Townhall meetings were always fun & reqwarding

Pros

very good remuneration package, Friendly & helpful HR & management, Healthcare

Cons

slow to adopt, upgrade to latest technologies, & software

Atkins is a reputed company

Atkins is a reputed engineering company. Atkins completed major highway, bridge and utilities work in Qatar. Atkins involved in plenty of design projects in Qatar.

Employee personal career Growth

The company is good in terms of work environment, There are good opportunities for growth should you decide to pursue them. the salary as well it's very competitive.

Pros

keen to your personal Development career growth

Cons

Job Security

Good International Engineering consultant

Atkins is a reputable international engineering consultant with good and professional management. The salary are very competitive that make the employees work inspired and happy.

Pros

Yearly increament for all.

Fun work place with Lawn Tennis

Atkins is a good company to work with that promotes enchancement for career development and growth in physical fitness for having a healthy and balance environment.

Pros

Free lauch and snacks

Cons

Discouonts for Gym Fitness

Best Company to work for

Multidisciplinary company, offices worldwide, the projects I was involved ranged from assets management, main highways and bridges projects, infrastructure projects, metro projects. Quality Control on all projects is implemented.

Productive and very high standard company

If you're a beginner, this is a best place to develop you skills. They have a high standards to what they do. Atkins help they're employees to become the best they can be.

Project based

Central Planning Office was an operating department of the Ministry, where the Atkins name was not used day to day. Doha Metro Project - based in the contractor's site office

Pros

confidential

Cons

confidential

A professional workplace

I work 48 hours a week as Sr. Inspector for utilities, drainage and roads construction. I report directly to the Resident Engineer and submits Daily Inspection Reports regarding activities on site. Weather and climate are obstacles of the job, especially on site but, safety matters very much when you are working with Atkins. The company's only downpoint is the security of tenure for it's employees.

happy and friendly work environment

good colleagues, friendly and accommodating and the working environment are nice. the Bosses are cooperative and they look after the welfare of the staffs.

Pros

free trainings

Challenging and workplace culture

As I've work in Middle East and communicating different culture and workplace. It was a challenging for me which I can build good and harmonious relationship with the team. The most enjoyable part of my job is to help and uplift the burdens of my colleges when the times comes that there was a on due submissions. I never regret this kind of job that help me to be mature and confident.

Pros

Appreciation of hardwork done by giving increase in salary and bonuses

Cons

Excellent experience with excellent people

I've learned a lot in this company and people are easy to work with. Excellent people plus great experience. with good environment and always good vibes. The place like home.

It's a employee centered company

The company always priorities well-being of it,s employees through medical insurances,recreation,HR support,strict implementation of company rules and good service benefits.

Atkins is best place to work

I worked in Atkins for almost 2.5 yrs from now and I like working here because of management and benefits.The colleagues are all helpful and will advise you for the good of your duties and responsibilities.

Cons

Medical health insurance free

Produvtive day at work always

Good working atmosphere. Cooperatives staff , management. working for PWA, resolving issues together. Facing problems as a team and reaching to a solution amicably.

Pros

No any other facilities

Cons

Limited hours of working, only 8 hours per day for six days in a week

good working environment

Management is very friendly.Engineers are given car despite having transportation allowance as a part of their package.Employees are posted everytime.

good

i am working here last 5 years i feel good here, i like to work here but now days no project for this company but atkins is one of best consultancy in supervising

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atkins. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits