Aspire Katara Hospitality

Aspire Katara Hospitality Management reviews

Qatar25 reviews
Hope the can train their mangers well
Some of the mangers are treating the small stagf in very bad way
And human resources are not involved
And the pepper work takes more time
Saying that it’s the worst company I’ve ever worked at is an understatement. The CEO yells at everyone on a typical day (if she’s ever in) just because she’s miserable and pure evil. You always have to guess if she’s going to fire, embarrass or take you for granted. The latter seems to be the best option. Makes you want to kill yourself with every minute you spend there.

The work is unchallenging, brainless and quite easy.
The management takes no initiative to improve the culture led by an ineffective CEO, as they are mostly benefiting anyway. The pay is good i must say, better than average. But the stress of being there, of not being recognized is the most horrible part.
AKH is one of the be companies I worked with... It was a dream come to for me to work in this company as Head of S&M. I had the opportunity to propose, develop, and manage. Involvement of the branding of new concepts, managing the brands branding which includes reviews and samples approval down to the execution and purchases. Directing, annual budget planning, implementation and collaborating with the agencies, bloggers/vloggers, press/media, suppliers/vendors in Qatar and UK. Managing a department composed of a team of social media executives, artists, sales, and PR Executive. Working with all brand managers, major events in both areas (Katara and Aspire), the successful openings, an increase of sales are the best experience I had in 4 years with AKH.
Pros
excellent cash housing allowance, mobile phone, transportation, return tickets annually, exposures
Cons
stressful but well-compensated
The company is one of the few that still thrives despites current economic situation in the company. However, the company needs to professionalize the employee engagement program.
Pros
Highly creative, dynamic workforce and environment
Cons
Needs plenty of improvement in terms of employee engagement
.i have learned how to communicate with staffs and guest .management is really good iys good place to work
.work place culture is really good the
.most enjoyable part is trying new recipe
I learned more as a waiter cahier they give me more experience for this work, the work place is very nice place you feel comfortable becouse all the waiters are verry nice and wellcoming.im enjoying to my work specially if busy time I'm feel more challenge taking order, taking care for the guest. But the hardest work if it's raining becouse all the guest their coming inside to pass the raining also not busy I'm feel sleeping. To my management they give all benefits they always post to the bullitin what's in new regulation. Thank u verry much for that company...a
Another new year is upon us, and Aspire Katara Hospitality (AKH) – one of Qatar’s leading companies in the hospitality sector – seeks to build on the successes of 2013 andwelcome the challenges and opportunities presented by the year ahead.

AKH continues to grow and the main reason for this is the superb range of brands that come under its umbrella – brands that appeal to all sections of Qatari society. They range from dining at premium outlets like the L’wzaar Seafood Market, to the fashionable and fun Red Velvet Cupcakery – just two of AKH’s expanding portfolio of branded outlets.

Not everything that AKH does is visible to the eye, however, with the company providing consultancy services fromconcept design, concept enhancement and management operations for a host of other hospitality companies within Qatar. High profile Event management is an important part of what we do.
Pros
No there is no free anything
Cons
one hours
I learned how to use the ordering system from handle and how to handle the programme from computer. I used to take order and serve the food. I had friendly co-workers and the management was respectful. The hardest part was the long hours working and the most enjoyable part was to work with people from around the world and learn from them.
Pros
good accomodation
Cons
short breaks
Customer service(take order-punish-service-cleaning-payment...Ect
(Learned speak english .Spring as one team.Work long time no break. Patient).
Serious management.Meeting peoples from many countries but no hard thing there.
Pros
Free lunche/accomaddition and transport.
Cons
Short staff/no extea motvation
Responsible in buying of goods related to daily operation of culinary department and similar activities to other departments. To follow the Star wood policies and procedures according to the W hotels standard. Supervise and support a team of purchasing and stores in the procurement cycle. Negotiate cost effective purchases for all supplies and services • Establishes an office system for the processing of all purchase requests, purchase orders according to Company Policy and Procedure.
• Maintains a relevant and up-to-date database of suppliers, products and materials, together with prices and delivery details.

• Experience in working with POS system ( restaurant & inventory manager )
• Controlling the administration function of Supply-Chain & Logistics department including; recording forms for signature i.e.: Capex, Sole Supplier, Invoices & Supplier Registrations etc
Registering details of approved suppliers in the procurement databases

• Processing supplier registrations

• Contributing to ideas & solutions for continuous contract development

• Maintains accurate records of all purchases made and the associated transactions.

• Is thoroughly familiar with all materials, equipment and consumable used in the hotel and is also familiar with their designations, qualities, sizes and specifications.

• Liaises with the Executive Chef in the procurement of the daily market list.

• Reacts promptly to Purchase Requests, costing and signing for speedy authorization of Purchase Orders.

• Negotiates with suppliers for the best prices for products in consideration for quality
 - more...