Ashghal

Ashghal Employee Reviews

Qatar12 reviews
Asghal health and safety
As I observed in all ASGHAL Projects, health and safety are strictly implemented, with this aside from working and earning any worker are assured that at end of the day we embrace our family home
Productive and fun moment in a day work life
A normal working day is a challenge for everyone to advance in his or her career
we are learning Technics how to face obstacles in life

absolutely the management is the lead and guide for everyone so that you ensure that everyone is on right side

the hardest part of the job is when you have to finish fast the task given to you in very short time without mistake and with maximum satisfaction

the most enjoyable moment of the job is when you get a good result against your work certainly when you get appreciated
Pros
increment or incentives
Cons
short time and presure
Great Company
It is a great company. Gives impetus to the career. Gives professional growth and edge. Greatly organized government concern.

Excellent organization to refer.
Pros
All Good, excellent
Cons
Na
Good site
Nice site , I wish to get a good position and good salary through this site but it need more advertisement to be known to every body looking for a good job.
Worth of career upliftment and building
Good culture, work is designated to individual with a full knowledge of there jobs, providing a better environment and really delivering the best as there slogan says "Qatar Deserves The Best".
Loving my job made me never to regret any part of my work time in life.
Pros
dinner nights
Cons
short vacations
Excellent place to work
Excellent place to work.The most amazing working atmosphere ever seen till now.Great company, I would recommend for anyone who's interested in the tech industry and loves a company who cares about its employees. Great benefits and company culture is top notch.
Great workplace
Great Workplace. The environment was employees friendly. The top management fully supported and remained actively engaged with the project executing team.
Pros
Great place
Para ganhar dinheiro
Redução da vida ao trabalho. Sistema de vistos de saída impede a livre circulação dos trabalhadores. Tudo é vigiado inclusivé as actividades pessoais online.
Pros
Vencimento
Cons
Prisão
Productive passionate creative intusiastic cooperative pleasant goverment institustion.
Very professional indeed to all Department/Affairs from the President to the Head of Sections. The management was so delightful embrace cooperative and attentive managers has, I'm very thankful with the Design Management I had my experience for 11 years.
Pros
Half discounted lunch
Cons
Government time schedule with overtime
productivity fun work place
I am working in Site engineer Roads execution of embankment and subgrade and subbase layer ashpalt under ground work all activities day to day monitoring electrical ductbank telephone duct, water duct and gully soakway hv cable lv cable protection concrete consultant and client handled then daily work voice complete and request approval inspection prepared approved consultant.
Quite an achievement
Not enough hours in the day.

Great people to work with. Everyone a professional.

Fantastic opportunities... you just need to get a foot in to enjoy these
Pros
Learnt a lot
Cons
Learnt a lot
Great
It was great to be part of this organization too. I learned more about management and co workers were from different countries. There was no hard things and it was so enjoyable.
Pros
Less Pressure
Cons
No cons